Complaints ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Complaints ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

I have seen nothing but complaints on these forums an to tell you the truth these complaints are not going to get answered and heres why. They built this game to make you adapt to a whole different way of playing like for example if your playing Domination your suppose to be playing the objective but heres what i have been seen over the past couple of days KillWh*res they do nothing but ruin game modes like Domination and Kill Confirmed there just worried about kills. Heres why they ruin Kill Confirmed they will kill you and they wont pick up the tags the just run of to get more kills. Also, heres what else i have been seening no one in the objective modes are working together they are just camping the base that you first get to capture or if they see a emeny they just stand there watch them kill you and then they will start firing i mean really hello there right there you dont needed a invitation to kill the other player be a teammate an kill him dont wait. Yes lag issues are a problem but what game doesnt have a lag problem i mean you cant build these games perfect. Also, I have seen that all other game modes have a big timer but Domination ok I understand that it has 2 rounds but the timer is only 5 minutes long both rounds but how about 10 minute rounds that would help if theres any lag issues and camping problems. But other than that this game is fine you guys just need to learn to adapt to a whole different way of playing the game stop being scared to run out to help your team because camping doesnt help you win games. So Community stop complaining because they didnt make the game your way just adapt you will be fine oh yeah just remember its a game have fun with it other than that post your comments but dont be posting bad comments theres no need for it i mean we are all grown ups right and i wont care what you will have to say if you post any bad comments so with that said post a comments and tell me what you have seen.

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: Complaints ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

in reply to ShadowsOfLegion1

Yes guys, huge connection and balancing issues are there to make us play differently, because this game is SOOOOOOO much different from other COD's..... right?

People are only complaining about lag comp, spawns, uav spam and the uselessness of ghost. There is nothing people are complaining about that ahs anything to do with play style.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to oBLACKIE_CHANo

I think the UAV fix should match the ghost fix? No?

Level 9

you'd be complaining too if you died in two bullets after shooting someone 20 times.

Level 6

So tired of people saying adapt to the game. How am I supposed to adapt to shooting a guy 7-8 times for a kill when it only takes 3-4 for him. Lag comp is killing this game I have no problem grabbing tags or jumping on b flag in Dom but when ppl insta kill me and it takes half a clip to kill them there is a problem.

Level 3

you say its only a game and have fun right so wheres the fun in being a second behind everyone else and dying all the time ?

Level 25

So far when the servers have LET me play it has been a great game.  If you play the objective you can have HALF the kills and still be on top of the boards.  So for me, my unlocks have been coming quick.  You will always have the campers though.

Level 1

So far when the servers have LET me play it has been a great game.  If you play the objective you can have HALF the kills and still be on top of the boards.  So for me, my unlocks have been coming quick.  You will always have the campers though.

Level 1

Complaining about complainers is no different.

Level 7

The problem is that the game is fundamentally flawed. There is no amount of playstyle adjustment that will make it fair when you're a second behind and the your enemies are not where your screen shows you. The game is broken and it's more broken than MW3 has ever been.

Level 35

Studios