Complain , complain , complain....DLC ( New maps )

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Complain , complain , complain....DLC ( New maps )

Every time I would play, players wanted to vote against the new maps. Give them a chance ! When the game first came out EVERY map was new and you ha to learn them. Over time I'm pretty sure you've mastered all of them. There's only 4 new maps...come on now. Sure I got some favorites ( Hydro and Mirage ) and I got some I dislike ( Downhill and Grind ). All I'm saying is play the maps and LEARN the layouts , spawns and hot spots

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: Complain , complain , complain....DLC ( New maps )

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

Yeah I only got to play one of the new maps last night.

There is no HC revolution playlist, and the new maps kept getting outvoted.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

It's not a good sign when a brand new set of maps gets out-voted by the old ones. In MW3, the newer ones always wins but I played the regular playlist yesterday and it's a 50-50 chance that the new maps gets the vote.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Most of the time I played the only reason why we didn't play a new map is because we just played it.  I think we played Slums and Raid atleast 2 times before we came to Grind.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Doesn't mean much all the time at least.  Terminal got so many votes in MW3 it was unreal.  At least I had the joys of picking off blind runners if I started as the Spetsnaz and go up the ladder and on to the 'roof' with my AS50.

Level 31

in reply to Griefbot

in my area (408) all the new maps would be voted on. infact out of 4 hours of play time i think i only played 1 old map a few times(hijacked) (this was in HC KC)

Level 18

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

I was playing FFA and HC team deathmatch last night, and the new maps seemed to get a lot of play - in FFA, I'd see the new maps get 5-6 votes, which is a bit unusal for any vote in an 8 person room. I played them all a fair amount - Hydro seems to already be a favorite with many, with Mirage seeing the least play (that I noticed.) I'm already learning hot spots and spawn spots on Hydro and Grind (even though I'm not a huge fan of Grind.)

Level 1

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

I was playing FFA and HC team deathmatch last night, and the new maps seemed to get a lot of play - in FFA, I'd see the new maps get 5-6 votes, which is a bit unusal for any vote in an 8 person room. I played them all a fair amount - Hydro seems to already be a favorite with many, with Mirage seeing the least play (that I noticed.) I'm already learning hot spots and spawn spots on Hydro and Grind (even though I'm not a huge fan of Grind.)

Level 1

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

I only got a chance to play each new map once, and at first blush they are great. It may be way too early to say this but I think the layouts are better than the maps that shipped with the game.

Level 6

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

Well I couldnt agree more with your map preference. Love hydro, like Mirage, the other two not so much.

Level 34

Studios