Cold blooded

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Cold blooded

in reply to BareMountain

I live in the South East and we had that Siberian winter with very dry air two years ago or when ever it was.  Got rid of my wet cough going to work and I felt like I should be working for the Spetsnaz!

Level 31

in reply to BareMountain

Ah drunken nights, when I pull out the shield and think im going to bash soo many ppl, and then end up 1-15...

Level 8

in reply to FleurDeLilly

This is funny too. Ill get home from drinking, think everything is cool. Turn on CoD, game starts, I get dizzy....off to the bathroom. Knew I shouldn't have tried. Lol.

Level 9

in reply to FleurDeLilly

Hehe yep yep. We feel invincible alright. Never good.

1-15 with a riot shield? Sounds like an above avergae game for shieldies. I 'd say you did alright

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

My hands are always cold as got bad cercalation in my hands and feet there ok if im moving but if im sitting still on the xbox my fingers go numb i find washing them with washing up liquid and really hot water so my hands turn red other thing i hate is when my hands aint cold and my hands sweat from me gripping the controller thinking about getting a scuf controller see if that helps i was wondering if there was some kind of special glove u can use while gaming

Level 16

Studios