CoD Community is full of hypocritics

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

in reply to FixBlops2

I have over a 2 K/D, 8 W/L, and a 300-something SPM, and i'm not afraid to play anyone with better stats than me, because they usually have mics, and I like to hear them rage. But the thing is, whenever tryhards join our lobby and check our stats, they leave 95% of the time, so I don't get to play against good players a lot. My K/D would probably be higher if I did, because good players go for the objective instead of sitting in a random corner trying to get Dogs like most scrubs I play against. As for League, there's no Dom, Demo, or HQ, so I don't play it.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Just play against me.  I'm not scared.  You may still beat me but I'm not scared.  I don't even bother to check the leaderboards when I enter a room but I know what you mean.  It fascinates me how often I'll hear someone comment in the lobby about so and so's stats right before they dash.  And here I thought that people liked competition.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Exactly, I love when people check my stats and go "Yo, check out his stats man, this guy's a tryhard, back out!"

I laugh every time.

Level 22

in reply to FixBlops2

I like pub matches mostly for the gun leveling but I tried league play briefly and didn't see the point in continuing with it.  It took 10 to 15 minutes to get into a match and when you did get a match it seemed to always end with one team grossly undermanned.  There just wasn't enough fun to be had.  I don't mind the competition but I found that due to the low level of participation, I was still being matched up with guys that were a couple of tiers below mine.  So I don't think that you really get the competition that they say you do.  Now if they really wanted to boost the league play participation.  They should run clan ops through it and put some awards in Elite to make the Ops worth playing.  Quite frankly I was surprised that they didn't do this out the gate.

Level 69

in reply to FixBlops2

Another League thread wtf. I'll say it again, no interest in any core matches. I tried out Multi team last night and the amount of hitmarkers I got was mind boggling. Never again.

Level 25

in reply to FixBlops2

There must be not enough youtubers selling it yet or the game is too inconsistent to even bother.

Bring back lonewolf ops and put them in a mercenary playlist.

Level 16

in reply to FixBlops2

Not so many come on here to brag about their KD and stats, as forums go this is a pretty good place to be.

Level 20

I wonder, what are the other CoD forums are like? I imagine that they're mostly kids.

Level 22

in reply to FixBlops2

Why play a so called "skill" based league system that has little or nothing to do with skill(I.e. lag, lag comp, quitters). There are more skilled players on core and h/c modes than in league.

Level 8

in reply to FixBlops2

Ill tell you why I dont play it. Cause nobodys playing it, and the lag is bad enough when Im playing with people in my area much less the thousand or less spread out over the globe.  Fix that crap first and I'll consider it. The end.

Level 34

Studios