CoD Community is full of hypocritics

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2 wrote:

Many CoD players brag about their high K/D and SPM. I see them in the forums, youtube and in game but yet the League Playlist has only thousand players online, thats extremely low.

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

When so many people are so good at the game, why don't they play League? explain this please.

Because at least half of their KD ratio was gotten playing Combat Training on easy mode before they actuallty started the game.

I love the people that complain about their 5/1 KD ratio and never show any proof .

Only reason they might HAVE a high KD ratio is because they join games against children and quit when they get children on their team. They cant handle playing in a team with the same KD ratio,

Level 72

in reply to FixBlops2

Lag is bad enough on the regular playlist. Imagine how bad it is to play on League where's there's only a thousand from all over the world. You could be playing against someone from Japan and that's like 10,000 miles away.

I did play on the League and it was okay. It's fun but the waiting time between matches is pretty bad. I played my first Hardpoint match on the League and did well. I was left wondering if I was on the good side of the lag and they're just lagging. They were playing like as if they don't see me until it's too late. The game was one sided.

I'm rank 60, Silver Division on Season 1.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to FixBlops2

i'd like to point out that cod hypocriticism is widely spread to many topics lol

any way, a high KD is not my bag but i'm pleased i have a solid score per minute as i focus on the competitve modes, mostly DOM where KD means a lot less in terms of winning.  i look an see how many caps/defends i get before anything else which is nice to see now in this games after action report.

guys who chase high kd's can do that as long as they play modes that focus on it, i get annoyed when they hog objective games and don't help with any capping or defending.  if they contribute then go for the glory, if not then jog on.

i really wanted to like league play but i enjoy chasing the unlocks and prestiges to much so i always feel i'm missing out if i play league, that maybe other peoples logic as to why so few play it as that is the only major difference.  perhaps the chasing league position just isn't as rewarding as gear unlocks and easier kills for higher then average skill gamers??

Level 16

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2 wrote:

Many CoD players brag about their high K/D and SPM. I see them in the forums, youtube and in game but yet the League Playlist has only thousand players online, thats extremely low.

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

When so many people are so good at the game, why don't they play League? explain this please.

Good post,

I wonder the same.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I don't play League. Why? I have always enjoyed the progression of guns and attachments, levelling up etc.

I would love for them to integrate it into standard public play. 1500 rating would be great.

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

Scorr wrote:

I don't play League. Why? I have always enjoyed the progression of guns and attachments, levelling up etc.

I would love for them to integrate it into standard public play. 1500 rating would be great.

Perfectly good reason not to play league, but to the OP's point. Playing league presents more challenge than what most are comfortable with on non-league play?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I suppose it gives more of a challenge once your placements are out of the way, but it's essentially a new feature [League] v the reason they bought the game [Public]. Public wins every time.

For league to work, they need to really stamp down on dashboarders and the like. I stopped playing league when my team left and it was 6v1. I couldn't do a thing. At least give leavers a loss, and good players on bad teams some score. A 5 minute probation is nothing. I would just go and make a cup of tea.

They essentially want League Play to have the same community as Starcraft 2... loads livestreaming, analysing of replays, and loads of pro teams... they even copied and pasted their League System nearly exactly...

Level 11

in reply to Scorr

thats what i just said... no trolling for me today again... i think i must be ill lol

Level 16

in reply to Scorr

Good point but there is one problem.

Why do all these "amazing skilled" 3-5 K/D use only the same weapon? stats don't lie, its always PDW. While your point with the weapon progression was good, its not a valid reason when people use always the same weapon.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

this reminds me of alot of commentators as well using the same guns

btw. dont take their game play seriousely, they rage quit like crazy

Level 15

Studios