CoD Community is full of hypocritics

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: CoD Community is full of hypocritics

in reply to FixBlops2

no, infact, i get rage messages from teammates for triple capping at Dom, or confirming tags at Kill confirmed

Level 7

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2 wrote:

Why do these themself called "amazing skilled" players with their 3-5 K/D don't play League? Scared of competition? Scared of the enemy shooting back? Scared of playing vs other skilled players?

Yes Yes and Yes,

These 3 to 5 KDR players boost their KDs by playing against casuals and <1 KDR players. If they played against people of their own skill, then they would be <2KDR.

Level 15

in reply to FixBlops2

because league play is terrible every match ive played in ends up the same with most of either team dropping out

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to banned-again

banned-again wrote:

because league play is terrible every match ive played in ends up the same with most of either team dropping out

That'll be the stat whore hypocrites the OP is talking about who are dropping out.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

proberly last time i played it i ended up by mysef against a full clan not that i care about clans but 1 v a full team is not good odds no matter how good you are

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

banned-again wrote:

proberly last time i played it i ended up by mysef against a full clan not that i care about clans but 1 v a full team is not good odds no matter how good you are

Yeah you are pretty much on for a bad game in this scenario. I know I am anyway.

Level 15

in reply to FixBlops2

People want to play newbs. Simple as that. Don't act like you don't lick your chops when you see a team full of greenies. I'm all for hard fought, close games, but going 25-20 game after game gets a little tiresome.

League Play is a big big failure. They tried, fair enough, but the numbers don't lie. People want to just hop in a playlist and go. The whole e-sports thing just isn't something you can push with a yearly CoD release.

Level 9

in reply to JBurn244

lol funny you should say that

im a greenie .. on purpose.. its my camouflage ive had the game since it came out.. i have a 3.29 kd. with a spm of 250.. i like to be disquised in the lobby, until the game starts, than all the ragers come at me ... just funny

Even made my gamer tag  BABY DOVEY lol

Level 15

in reply to Err0r_6_

oh in addition, if that wasnt bad enough, i drew a picture of a crappy dove to further make it look nooby lol

Level 15

in reply to FixBlops2

league is cool, but like you said there isnt very many people who play, i have a nice KD, and i would play, but like i said no one plays..

and you are right, players with these nice kds etc. feel like their good, normally in clans and parties, talking trash to randoms  but all they do is pub stomp noobs, and that one random that gives them a hard time, they have to talk trash to.. this is how it goes.. i call these players out they never have a response.. but we know what it is

Level 15

Studios