Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: CoD 101: Controller Sensitivity

in reply to BareMountain

Target Assist.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Oh right. Ha I thought it was a secret mystical setting.

Sensitivity should always be on the highest, in my opinion. The sensitivity isnt just about aiming, its about moving around aswell. You know like turning on people really fast and looking around the map etc 

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

Well ... it goes like this. First of all, I've been using the highest sensitivity setting since MW2. This game goes higher than 10, though, and so I set it on 11 when I got the game and never thought twice about it.

But after going bald from pulling out my hair and cursing TA to no end trying to figure out what is causing this game to play so crappy for me, yesterday I got into a zen mode and decided to go back to basics.

Step 1 - slow down. Just do whatever I can to stay alive.

Step 2 - Blow 'em up. I put Scavenger on and started spamming frags. Hmm. Strange. I seemed to be doing pretty good with grenades. Wonder why they aren't missing my targets?

Step 3 - I thought to myself, "self, you're spraying like a fricking maniac. You gotta change that, self." So figured maybe 11 is too sensitive for me. I tried going all the way down to 8. And you know what? I was getting on target more ... and getting a few more kills. Hmmm. That's interesting.

Step 4 - But then I discovered why I like having a high sensitivity: Because I can turn on a dime. So ... back to settings ...

Step 5 - Hmmm. That's interesting. Oh yeah. I remember doing that now. Let me set it back to "Enabled." Holy smokes!!! No way!

Step 6 - Move back up to a sensitivity of 9 ...  no effing way!!

Step 7 - Back to 11 ... You have got to be kidding me. Turning on Targest Assist ... I cannot even post what I really want to say.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

I dont think the actual number level of sensitivity is the same on each game in the series. I think the highest setting in each game, wether that be 10 or 14 is roughly the same.

He he what do you really want to say about Target Assist?

Level 4

in reply to BoneCarlos

I agree with gdexter. The highest setting works for every situation.

And to BoneCarlos, its not power to me for being able to aim at distance with the highest setting on, EVERYONE can do it, all they have to do is get used to it.

If you mess around with the settings, trying to find the 'best one' for you, you will never learn anything. Just put it on the highest setting and yes, 'the avergae Joe' will struggle with it for a while but, like with anything, they will get used to it and end up having faster reactions.

I remember when I first tried it and my aim and movement were all over the place but after a while I got used to it and now I couldnt play the game any lower. It makes all the difference reacting to situations.

Level 4

in reply to BoneCarlos

i use default sensitivity. (i dont like it lower or higher lol. lower is to slow. higher is to fast, i use every type of gun so that may be a reason why, hate switching the sensitivity mid-game for each class i switch too.)

Level 5

Studios