Cheesed off at Pistol abuse

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Cheesed off at Pistol abuse

in reply to Goforit1

in other news im currently going through the pistols to get them to diamond, having completed all the other guns to diamond, pistols are the last i have to get (bar that elusive crossbow bloodthirsty)

assuming the pistols are so op i should be wrecking havoc.. but im not go figure, gee think it could be they have short range are mostly one shot and arent that great (as they are a secondary)

Level 75

in reply to Goforit1

There are no issue with pistols in this game. They lose powerf considerably when any sort of distance is involved and are pretty good in CCQB.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Goforit1

I've been having fun lately using my shield class, with the five-seven.  While leveling my shield, I was focused on bash kills, but now that I've gotten it to gold (diamond) I'm using the shield more defensively.  Nothing beats planting that bad boy, and using it as a portable head-glitch spot!  That five-seven rakes in headshots like crazy!  I almost feel bad for those poor saps that keep running towards me!

Level 13

in reply to Goforit1

Most abused gun class in COD? More abused than the dual FMG9s which were nerfed so much but are still OP to this day? I'm guessing MW3 was your first COD, because that is a downright laughable statement. This is the most balanced COD to date, no gun is OP, no scorestreak is OP, pistols are finally a viable weapon. If you can't kill a pistol only user that likes to fly around the map, thats your fault. Adjust your game.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I've played ever Cod so far, up untill MW3 it was on the PC but now it's Xbox. I can tell you for a fact there are may people that will disagree with your statement no guns are op in BO2. But I suppose there just moaning because of getting owned, like 5 year old's. Your more than welcome to laugh at my stament as much as you like, if it makes your life that little bit more enjoyable. Not sure who died and made your view 100% correct any more than mine. But I doubt you thought of that view point. Have a great evening.

Level 3

in reply to Goforit1

Pistols are fine, thats the only viewpoint that matters when it comes to this complaint thread.

Level 25

in reply to Goforit1

I really could care less about your history of cod's.

this is by far the most balanced game when it comes to guns.

I never stated my view was correct. Forums are that of opinions.

It's not evening yet.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

My game history was posted in reply to NoLifeKing29 post. But then you would know that if you read the posts before making inpolite and rude comments. I care about your point of view as much as you care about my game history. So at least we have something in common.

Level 3

in reply to Goforit1

My original response was toward your complaint. This entire thread is nothing new to these forums. It's chalked up as another complaint thread and will be buried by tomorrow morning. Nobody cares what you think is OP or what I think is OP. You obviously have problems with this game and people who use certain items.

They are in the game to use and to enjoy. If you are doing neither you're missing the point of the game.

Level 18

in reply to Goforit1

LOL @ Weapons balancing in Blops 2. This is one of the most unbalanced games for weapons add the gigantic hitboxes in as well and this has to be one of the worst COD's ever.

I agree that the pistols are fine because of the damage drop off at distance. But in small maps many times pistols are very hard to counter.

As for what i deem OP and unbalanced

bullshit quickscpoing is #1

People hardscoping with flinch that when taking damage does nothing to knock them off target.

SMG's that can kill at distance and accuracy that would make a Assault rifle stare.

Explosives damage radius that makes Flak jacket a must all the time.

I dont need a history lesson on how past COD's played. I have played them all and maxed prestige in each one. But i will say this game is by far the most unbalanced of them all.

Level 38

Studios