Care packages need a change .....

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Care packages need a change .....

I'm sick of noobs putting on hard line and engineer and running UVA, hunter killer, and care packages and then flipping it to something they could never earn. I have to do very well to get mine but these care package gangstas that talk trash after hiding in corners for the lowest kill streaks on the game are taking over. When you can flip it to swarms and dogs and warships , why even try to earn it legit ? Trey arch needs to re think the whole care package idea. I feel if its in the bottom two rows (1000) or higher, you should NOT be able to get in in a care package. Anything THAT big should HAVE to be earned. ANOTHER reason this game could be good but isn't

Level 2
93 REPLIES

Re: Care packages need a change .....

in reply to V1v1dNightmare

I meant UAV ....

My bad, the noobs are rubbing off on me

Level 2

The care pakege is fine, you could do the same in BO1. Now what they need to fix is that war machine glitch with the care pakege.

Level 3

in reply to DeadmanWonderla

The care package is over powered. I run stealth chopper, vast, and swarm and get them ALL THE TIME......  BUT, I have played less than 10 people in three months that don't camp for uavs and care packages. It's rediculous. Seems us REAL players are a dying breed. I'm just sayin that with the way it's set up there is no incentive for people to play the game and actually TRY to earn kill streaks . What happened to let's play and see whose better ? You know, like back when the games were actually ..... I don't know, FUN

Level 2
Highlighted

Vip3rTh3Snyp3r wrote:

The care package is over powered. I run stealth chopper, vast, and swarm and get them ALL THE TIME......

You say the care package is overpowered and you run the VSAT?  The only time a VSAT doesn't feel overpowered much is in TDM because of the scoring system.  Chances are, the team who has the person calling in the VSAT is winning by a fair amount anyway.  Some objective game modes make earning a VSAT far too easy considering it cannot be destroyed and there are only soft counters available.

Level 31

in reply to DeadmanWonderla

Oh and remember in bo1 when you got a package that was dogs, it was one in a million. I NEVER got dogs in one and back then I wasn't good enough to get big streaks so I ran cp all the time

Level 2

So... was ok for you when you were a noob to use CP, but it is not ok for the noobs today to use it... i see...

Level 2

in reply to zxera

Ouch.  That must have stung.

Level 8

Nothing should be taken away from the care package. Not sure of your style or game mode you play but for those playing the objective the higher streaks are much more difficult to get with all the non objective players. Those that take advantage of objective players by fluffing there kd with out doing any of the objectives should be the ones limited on scorestreaks no objectives obtained no leaving the first row of score streak. I would agree with score streaks should be on a curve with game type. Hckc can get the higher scorestreaks regularly while on tdm it takes  more time and when you get the higher streaks its closer to the end of the game so why not try to get a higher one with a care package.

Level 75

No offence, but it's a care package.. What would you expect? Another care package?

Level 4

Studios