Care Package bounce

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Care Package bounce

in reply to feltundead

damn that was pretty bad lol lucky you were still able to grab it

Level 25

in reply to ghostsniper2010

lol yh pain in the ass when it bounces like that just to make sure i can def grab it if it bounces out of the map i tend to have blackhack on when using the care package but yh it really needs fixing.

Level 1

Had that happen to me on Slums in a custom match. There is a fountain in one of the spawns, up the street where the buses are parked. I threw a package in the area behind it. The package dropped and then looked like it hit a trampoline, bouncing over the fence and out of my life forever.

It definitely bounced a good 50 feet in the air.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I had one bounce in nuketown. It was by the car that sits next to the buses on the edge of the map. My care package dropped and then bounce really high in the air and straight out of bounds. I was like "DaFaq???????"

Level 1

I have had this happen to me several times when the game first came out. it really hasnt done it lately though. Everytime it happened it was on Nuketown 2025 back in the spawn where the shuffelboard is. It would drop and bounce right over the back fence. One time it landed flat and as I was getting ready to grab it, it launched completly off the map. I really wish I had saved that game...When it launched  I was like "What the hell????", they way it took off was funny though. I stood there and watched my Care Pack RC car dissapear into the sky. I was pissed but it was funny at the same time.

Level 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFohiFyLAb4

It happens, trust me.

Happened to me...not on Nuketown either.

Level 1

in reply to Tinkerchoff

Chuckle at this every time

Level 4

in reply to 247_We_Never_Cl

Quite often they bounce and roll a bit but I had one that must have bounced 20 feet up in the air. I had to laugh. It actually disappeared and I had to go hunting for it. I think it was on Cargo and I was able to Black Hat it from on top of some containers.

Level 2

in reply to 247_We_Never_Cl

Glad you enjoy my pain, 247 lol

Level 1

in reply to Tinkerchoff

lol Smiley Very Happy

Dude, I love the way you go looking for it in the ocean, a classic comedy moment!

Best BLOPS2 video I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Level 8

Studios