Can't play because of hackers :(

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Can't play because of hackers :(

in reply to sgtDLC

This happened in a game I played the other day as well on Hydro.  I was on the other team and all my teammates and I just kep spawning in the same place and shot down immeditately.  I should have repoted them but Ithought maybe it was just a bad connection and left the game.  Video games are supposed to be fun.  How fun can it be to win or rank up like this?  So stupid.

Level 12

in reply to riksterinto

I had this happen to me in FFA, everyone spawned into the guy shooting. He just shot until the game was over (no reloading required). His name was colored pink, after the game he wasn't in the lobby and didn't appear on the xbox dashboard as a player. He couldn't be reported, I did play MW2 today, it was actually pretty good. I saw three sets of boosters in it, why would you boost in MW2? this community has some strange people in it.

Level 9

in reply to BU773TPROOF

I've also been in a couple of games recently where someone on my team keeps blowing themself up with C4 or symtex.  What is the benefit of that?  Keep klilling yourself so your friend on the other team might witn?  My team won the matches anyways.  some people are effed up!

Level 12

in reply to sgtDLC

WHAT THE FUCK?

Level 1

in reply to sgtDLC

people like you support the hackers by not quiting the game. you even said in the video that it was a good thing they was on your team. quit the match show them you hate cheating by quiting the match dont caring on in there team just quit. that way they know you hate cheaters

Level 1

in reply to sgtDLC

Great. This already overly repeated video is going to make its rounds over and over in the forum for the next year.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to sgtDLC

Thats a pretty extensively modded lobby. Could explain some of the strange gameplay I had tonight. The next question is can it be fixed or are we at the begining of new evolution of Jtag which would quite honestly suck.

Level 4

in reply to sgtDLC

I received a strange Live voice message about selling modded Black Ops 2 in this cryptic computerized voice.  I wonder if that's what the source?  How do you report that?  I'm sure that whatever they are offering can't be a good thing for the rest of us honest players.

Level 12

in reply to riksterinto

riksterinto wrote:

I received a strange Live voice message about selling modded Black Ops 2 in this cryptic computerized voice.  I wonder if that's what the source?  How do you report that?  I'm sure that whatever they are offering can't be a good thing for the rest of us honest players.

Report it directly to Xbox Live thru your console.

Level 72

in reply to sgtDLC

Report offending players in-game. Check out the Security & Enforcement Policy for more information.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

Studios