Can't play because of hackers :(

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Can't play because of hackers :(

in reply to sgtDLC

if you encounter players doing this report them with the correct tools and then leave the lobby.

if you are just searching for videos then please don't spam them here

Level 29

in reply to sgtDLC

Good lag comp fix

Level 5

in reply to sgtDLC

have yet to see a  match like this happen. All I ever deal with is the traditional spawn camp/kill. Which is pretty easy to deal with, just dashboard and hope I am host.

I would have dashed in a heartbeat from such a match and then marked them as avoid and reported to both 3arc and XbL.

Level 70

in reply to sgtDLC

I know it is sad to see this, but the amount of players that are able to do this is very few.  I still don't want these people playing the game, but it is not worth worrying about.

Level 16

in reply to sgtDLC

Actually I'm pretty sure this game is much better on PC lag wise and hacker wise because of the dedictaed servers PC gamers have

that cluster thing is called the maple story vac hack your lucky they didn't have dragon fires or AGR's on either

Level 6

in reply to sgtDLC

Used to see this stuff on the Wii all the time, never ever thought I'd see it on an Xbox version of the game, well not the current one anyway, good post.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

Well it is hardly anything to worry about.  It is under control by Treyarch and Activision otherwise there would be hackers/modders spreading like wildfire.

Level 16

in reply to sgtDLC

i think its more of laggswitchers. i was in a lobbie in leagueplay where, a guy was laggswitching.. that's pretty sad though mw3 wasnt that hacked..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to t0xicTHC

Lagswitching is easy.  You just minipulate your connection when you are host.  Hacking and modding is quit hard, thanks to Treyarch/Activision.

Level 16

in reply to sgtDLC

It is still happening today. Played about 12 games and 2 of them had players using hacks similar to the one's you show in your video. It is spreading fast.

Level 21

Studios