Can't Play With Friends?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Can't Play With Friends?

Alright so I know they've been working on the connections a little bit. But this is getting even worse because now I can't even play with most of my friends because it either won't find a game ir it takes forever to find a game. I'm not understanding why this still isn't fixed?!?!? Can anyone explain to me why this is still happening and why noobdy is fixing this?

Level 2
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Can't Play With Friends?

in reply to ForsakenGod

Me and my friends had trouble staying in the party last night.

Level 14

in reply to SmokeyCheese1

Well does anyone have an explanation? Or at least when this will be fixed? I can barely play with anyone and finding a game in Regular Team Deathmath can take up to 10 minutes. Not to mention all of my party has an Open NAT and good internet connection.

Level 2

in reply to ForsakenGod

Apparently not.

Level 2

in reply to ForsakenGod

how many devices are accessing the internet at the same time? if you are having a problem finding a game that may cause your friends to have trouble finding you for multiplayer, another thing to make sure of is that none of your friends have wirless devices like a turtle beach wireless headset if they are using a wirless connection.

Let me know if this does not work and I will try to work with you. Otherwise you may want to call xbox customer support at 18004myxbox, they have a really great connectivity team

Level 1

Studios