Campers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Campers

in reply to MoreWubWub

Campers are easy to deal with, and are easy to get rid of campers can be good at sitting in that one spot they like, get them out of it via killing them and there out of there enviroment and you'll always have the upper hand, keep killing them without them getting you to and they'll leave the game, happens all the time.

Level 12

in reply to get2dachoperrrr

This is what gets annoying .   Seems to me alot of the people that complain about camping are campers themselves that can't sit in their favorite spot because the other team has it locked down.  

Level 1

in reply to Optimusbanana93

Hide and/or take K/D out of the game, and the campers will disappear.

Level 6

I cant say that I like campers, but I can't fault them either.

It's tempting because of the issues you run into when being a rusher.   See a guy?  Dead 200 milliseconds later.

Level 17

Less annoying than PDW dropshotting rushers with Ghost imo.

Level 3

I am so glad someone has FINALLY started a topic about campers and how much they hate them.

Level 6

in reply to GeneralVanDorn11

http://api.ning.com/files/IaT0J9nkfUSAYD6S3q14ri9qowreSYSTwxdbCZoT9kHUksFKCNEklltwUkh4NPREsqBqVsjR7piWlU70-N2YTkdQTtK4yS5V/whatyoudidthereiseeit.thumbnail.jpg

Level 20

in reply to GeneralVanDorn11

There are campers in every fps game.  Camping is realistic, it prevents you from dying in real life.  Camping is good if you know how to camp, and not stay in the same spot for too long.

There are a few incidences i've seen in this game where you can get out of control with camping tho.  There are some class setups where you can camp in small areas with 1 or 2 entrances with a shield and shotgun with guardian and turret scorestreaks.

Level 1

Yes everyone should run around at full speed and anyone who stops for any amount of time should instantly die.  Anyone that uses a sniper rifle the way it should be should instantly die. People using target finders should have giant arrows over their heads to make it fair.

BECAUSE THATS HOW I WANT IT MOMMY!  This isnt supposed to be like war where bullets hurt you.  This is supposed to be endless running around with no tactical thought whatsoever like PacMan.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I think the next DLC map packs should include a blank landscape. Just a continuous flat landscape with no buildings, no rocks, nothing. That would show those pesky campers.

Level 10

Studios