Campers,Snipers,Quick scoopers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Campers,Snipers,Quick scoopers

in reply to RallyOrDie

wow.  not gonna argue about it, friend.  it's my opinion.  it obviously doesn't match yours.  let it go.

Level 10

in reply to Hunter6003

They are all legitmate playstyles. And none of us have the right to say they are not. Some we may not like but it is not our choice or right to say how another player should or has to play the game when on our team. They have just as many rights to play the game in what ever way makes them happy as anyone else. We may get to not like it; but we do not get to try and say it is unfair or bad or wrong or should not be allowed. We did not make the game, so we do not get to make the rules about how the game is played by anyone.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Campers: Never had any serious issues with them.

Snipers: Im a fairly good sniper with a ballista. I usually hold down the bomb in the garage on nuketown.

Quickscopers: They annoy me sometimes like when im about to shoot my ksg at them and (gunshot) Im dead and im not a good quickscoper and the times i get one its pure luck.

Level 2

in reply to Hunter6003

I dont see why people hate quickscopers. I quickscoped and got good at it. I can hit someone from anywherre almost.but I worked at it to get beter. So you guys hate people will skill???? Makes no sense to me.

Level 2

in reply to Meatcleaver1

Yes this community is anti-skill.  They think everything is cheap and easy.  You cannot use something without someone critisizing how to play with it.

Blame scrubs for everything, they complain about whatever kills them.

Level 16

in reply to Meatcleaver1

Has it ever occured to you some people might not like the ability to do it on grounds of weapon balance?  Having a gun that can 1HK at all ranges?

Level 31

in reply to Hunter6003

I don't like campers, Quickscopers, snipers, rushers, shotguns, pistols, riot shields, AR's, SMG's, LMG's, launchers, nades, Betty's, crossbows, knives, axes.... Why can't everyone just roll with perks only, no weapons. We could turn this into a Mario game where we just race each other around the maps. By the way, a quick search of the forum threads will find someone complaining about every one of the things I mentioned in my first sentence. Unbelievable the things people complain about in a video game. Our economy is in shambles, unemployment is through the roof, inflation is kicking us all in the teeth and people are worried about campers in a video game.....REALLY?......REALLY?

Level 3

in reply to SquatPainter

This generation of people must really suck if we care more about games than the economy. 

Level 16

in reply to Hunter6003

C4 THE ROOM OR FLASH THEM RETARD!

Level 1

in reply to Hunter6003

Campers;

First things first, hoplding down an area of the map is not camping, it is tactical gameplay.

Camping, IMO, is when someone sits in a corner of a map watching a very small portion of what is actually happening, and waits for someone run past once every 5 minutes.

This playstyle is no good for anyone, most of the time even the campers end up with low kill totals.

Snipers;

Sniping is fine, there are only 3 problems I find with sniping/

1, If you camp [see above]

2. If you run around the map using it as an Assault rifle.

it is not an Assault rifle.

3. If there are 5 players in your team sniping, and 4 of them are in the same room, watching the same window.

Quick Scopers;

Quick scoping is annoying.

It was initially an abuse of game mechanics, thankfully Black Ops 1 largely fixed this making it nigh on impossible to QS.

Then, for someone insane reason, 3Arc decided to do a u-turn and actually create snipers with mechanics specifially to be used by QS. Why??

If they had kept things as they were supposed to be, i.e sniper for sniping, QSers would simply be playing with normal guns, and normal tactics.

Instead they rely on a mechanic which is supposed to help someones aim a little, to bag them a kill.

Hardcore should be automatic no aim-assist, how many QSers would be playing it then?

Level 4

Studios