Calling cards! Wich is your favorite?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Calling cards! Wich is your favorite?

I used the search function to see if there was a similar thread and did not find one (Might have over looked one though)

Wich calling card or calling cards or your favorites?

Wich ones do you think or to hard to unlock and wich ones to easy?

Just everything about calling cards

My favorite is the master humiliation

Level 14
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Calling cards! Wich is your favorite?

in reply to dweez1988

My showcased cards are TDM master, Domination Master and Weapons Mastery. Use the Humiliation Master for my calling card after how long it took to get the Hail Mary.

Still a kill chain away from Master Killer, though I probably won't use it as it's been badly devalued by boosting scum.

Level 16

in reply to dweez1988

I would love to get the Domination Master card but the 3 minute Tripple Cap Challenge is impossible for a solo player like me, even with a Team its kinda hard i guess. It would be nice if they would lower it to 1 minute.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

It needs a team really, it involved a lot of communication, C4 and tactical insertions. Took a few attempts, Raid was the best map for it.

Level 16

in reply to dweez1988

Using the master of humiliation atm, but I do like that precision calling card...

Level 4

in reply to dweez1988

Mine is master killer - could care less about boosters having it... I know how much work/luck it took to get mine...

Chain killer was the hardest/last to obtain for me - of all master killer challenges... Took 12 days of gameplay before getting... All I play is HC TDM - 6 vs 6...

Level 6

in reply to Wistle1

I likw the look of the master killer. I only need 4 quad feeds to get it (have for about 3 week now ). But as others have said its ruined by bell end boosters!  I quiete like the relentless calling card.

Level 6

in reply to Treloise1

Quad Feed happen to be one of the Killer Challenges that I didn't have to concentrate on getting - came naturally in play...

Two of the easiest ways to obtain - Standoff, red shutter building/haybail side, targeting the spawn at the pumps at gas station... Express - Side office/middle train/planter area - targeting spawn otherside of crosswalk/steps...

Hope that helps... Good-luck with those final four...

Level 6

Studios