Call of duty black ops 2 multiplayer -the real cod killer ? </3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Call of duty black ops 2 multiplayer -the real cod killer ? </3

2010 people thought medal of honor was gonna be a cod killer...lol we all know how that turned out.as much as every other game franchise claimed that they were better then cod, we still loved this game. but has the real cod killer finally Arrived? who would've guessed cod was going to be the one to kill itself? false advertisement,lack of community communication, and just plain terrible system. they managed to make UAVs op? mother of gawd. the spawns are crap. the maps are too plain and lame. ghost is crap. and lastly.the lag.....you murdered yourself COD.. you did it,you fooled them all....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Level 5
8 REPLIES

Re: Call of duty black ops 2 multiplayer -the real cod killer ? </3

in reply to ForumBatman

The only thing they did wrong in the online dept, was not adding a way to search by region to be matched with players from the same region as yourself.

UAV overpowered? Since when? You can shoot it down with ease...

I'll agree that the spawns on certain maps are nowhere near how they should be. (CTF, spawning near the enemy flag, any game mode spawning near or right next to an enemy etc).

I think those are issues they'll iron out fast but the lag is something we're stuck with untill they decide to bring back region based matchmaking.

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

How many people actually put a rocket launcher on. Only a handful. There is a uav coming up every 3 mins. They are a tad bit op in this game.

Level 4

in reply to xxsuckafreeeeex

anyone that complains about UAV's should be carrying a launcher. works for me. down go the UAV's, up goes my score streak. keep em commin lol.

Level 18

in reply to xxsuckafreeeeex

i have a launcher (fhj-18 aa) on 5 out of my 6 classes. Why shouldnt people? easy xp for shooting stuff down. plus there is a preset default class that has the fhj-18 aa on it already so the uav is op topics are stupid.

Level 1

in reply to KRYAN11

ecause theres a UAV up every second. we dont have that many launcher rockets nor do we want to die continuesly to have them.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Excess-Evil

Ya a launcher with two rockets, while there are 5 or more uavs flying around,

Level 6

in reply to ForumBatman

Bet 95% of the cry babies buy the next installment.

Level 5

in reply to tL_baldage

why only 95%? the majority of statistics are made up. and yeah cry babies that were fans did buy the next installment because we felt it be better in lag change. but NOPE same MW3 lag. so...yeah no more treyarch games

Level 5

Studios