Call of Duty championship qualified teams

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Call of Duty championship qualified teams

Hey guys, saw this on my facebook a minute ago so thought I'd share...

https://elite.callofduty.com/news/xbox/361

Something I find strange is that FAZE are the only pro team I have ever heard of but they are not there, are they not even that good?

Level 11
8 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty championship qualified teams

in reply to CR4IG

Faze is a gaming community... Not a team.

They haven't ever been "pro" anyone can be a part of "faze" create an account on their site then add "faze" to your gamer tag, they mostly only do trick shots and sniper montages... Not really skillful tbh

Go to mlg dot com to learn about real teams.. Also check out the mlg YouTube channel to see what you have been missing.

There are so far only 8 real professional teams in black ops 2 because there has only been 1 real tournament. Mlg Dallas.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

Teams to google. Optic gaming,envyus, fariko (another gaming community but they send really good teams and they won mlg Dallas) soar, unite, fear....so many pro teams... Faze is not nor will probably ever be.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

8 Pro teams for BO2.  Some of these teams were Pro in MW3 or BO.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I actually thought there were plenty but I never follow stuff like that, mostly just concentrate on my own local clan and my own game but definitely thought that FAZE were "pro" in terms of gaming, whatever that means.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

Pro is considered Top 8 at a MLG or EGL like tournament.

Level 47

in reply to CR4IG

Used to play these types of thing all the time from CoD 2 onwards but at present the lag issues are driving the players away unfortunately, i can remember being in a clan and playing in championship games on CoD 3 which i thought was the worst one out of the lot, but anyway i can dream that the next CoD will bring the fun element back into this franchise and then we can get back into these championship games again.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to CR4IG

I can picture on the plane ride a person sitting next you you saying " what are you going to Los Angeles for?

"video game tournament".....blank stare

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

Used to get paid for each game we played if we got into qualifiers, we got paid a little more, it wasnt enough to quit my job and retire from, but it was just so much fun.

All this has gone now.

Level 8

Studios