C4's

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

C4's

What's with the C4's in this game? Practically 1 out of every 10 you toss is a dud and does absolutely nothing! And it's really irritating when it happens at a very inconveient time (i.e. One of a score streak, or that one explosion to keep you alive a little longer.)

My only guess is that the frame inbetween the C4 being airborn and the C4 sticking to the floor or wall absorbs the explosion (because part of the C4 model sinks through said floor or wall), not even resulting in a hitmarker at the very least.

Level 1
23 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: C4's

in reply to Gooberkins

The thing that keeps happening to me is I throw it, double tap x, nothing, start rapidly double tapping x, still nothing. I then die and after I respawn it goes off and I get the kill. Just me that's getting this?

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

The C4 you tossed may or may not have gotten disabled temporarily via stun or flash. My situation happens frequently, it happened in a recent game. I may upload a video for quick proof.

Level 1

in reply to Gooberkins

I don't have a problem with it...I usually deonate it before it hits the ground. You gotta double tap that X button!!!

Level 3

in reply to Gooberkins

I havent had a problem with the C4. Everytime I throw a C4 i double tap x and I usually get the kill if they were there. I have had no problem with the detonation as it always responds the instant i hit the button. This, of course, depends on any lag or horrible connection in the game that I am in.

Level 2

in reply to Gooberkins

Here's video proof and a visual explanation to what I was attempting to describe. And the real frustrating thing is, the chump in the video and a second guy were being a third guy's guenea pigs and helping him boost Assault Shield challenges. Completely unfair.

Level 1

in reply to Gooberkins

I uploaded a few videos about a month back to show people the same thing man.

-8dGc

Level 3

in reply to r0sstitute

Yeah, it's because of the C4 model clipping through the floor or wall at JUST the right moment you want to blow it up and said barrier absorbs all damage. It's ridiculous.

Level 1

in reply to Gooberkins

You should try to detonate it before it hits the ground as it seems to be a glitch like you said.

Level 2

in reply to Gooberkins

That's absolute garbage. What an awful game this is.

This happens to me somewhat often. Feels like I toss it right next to people and...nothing.

All the bugs and glitches with this game are just laughable.

Level 9

Studios