Buying New Class Sets Is Pointless

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Buying New Class Sets Is Pointless

in reply to Zaitsev11

Zaitsev wrote:

It's an awesome purchase for league play where you don't know the game type in advance. If you only play one game type in pubs though I'd say the best way to set them would be by map.

Yes... that's one way.

... but I wish they had been clear that you don't have access to all 10 slots during a match.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to randomhero204

Why not make the 10 classes before you play each gamemode and save 2 bucks...makes more sense to me.

Level 6

in reply to flea69dude

OP here

prob wasn't clear from my original post but why couldn't they let you know that you can't change between classes in game before you purchase it.

i spent ages sorting all my classes out in to weapon type. now all my classes are fucked and i've gotta spend another millenum rearranging them

Level 1

in reply to flea69dude

Lol "core man" to you mr.

But really even if you only play 1 game mode alllll the time make 10 different classes for a single weapon you like..

Make an mp7 speed class

Make an mp7 engineer class

Etc... It's nice to not be limited to 1 weapon type at the start of a game.

For example 1 game you may feel like rushing with an smg but next game you want to hang back with a fal.

Options are always nice.

Level 12

in reply to flea69dude

Personally, I find that ten different gun classes for each of ten different game types is more than adequate.

YMMV.

Level 8

in reply to Jimi_Riddle1

Do these slots work in league play?

10 slots is enough for me in regular game modes but the 5 slots for league play is unbarable. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to JSlayer211

yh they work in league play

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

Ok, I am definitely done with Treyarch then. I played the game and unlocked my extra 5 CAC slots. Those don't work, but the ones I shell out extra $$$ for will. Shameless as hell.

Level 18

in reply to JSlayer211

You get 10 sets of 5. So I just made 5 classes for each of the 3 game modes.

Level 1

in reply to flea69dude

OrbitalVSAT,

You are probably not understanding how this new CAC slots dlc works.  I suggest you watch a youtube video and see it in action, and then you will be amazed at the class setup possibilities and what you could do for game modes.

For example, I have said earlier that I never waste a perk slot for Blind Eye in any of my classes so I always rage quit and leave a game whenever a swarm is called it.  Now, I can afford to have one class in each of my class sets that contains Blind Eye and ColdBlooded, so I I'm dying from scorestreaks or too many enemies using a target finder, I always have a class with these equipped for a specific game mode.  Another example would be playing domination.  My class setup to capture the B flag will be different than later in the game if the enemy deploys a guardian or sentry gun.  Then I can choose from the "Domination class set" for the specific class that has EMP grenades and take it out

It think this new CAC slot DLC will change the gameplay  in the future.

Level 3

Studios