Boosting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Boosting

Actually just a question here.   I dont care about many things in this game like lag, dashboarders, snipers, ect.  All thats part of the game and ive learned to deal with it.  But my one pet peeve is boosting.  I work hard for my stats and emblems,  so this one bugs me.  I dont go out of my to look for them to report them,  but sometimes I see it.  So this is where the question comes from.  Can I email anyone to report boosting,  or is the in game it?  The only reason I want to take this to the next level is because these guys werent smart enough to even try to hide it.  When you get close to the end of the game you quit,  you dont keep going to it shows it all in the final kill cam.  Yes they took it and got the kill cam with doing it. 

So back to the question,  who can I send this video to?

Level 6
16 REPLIES

Re: Boosting

in reply to Glenrose

a video isnt going to do anything for boosters dude just report them and hope for the best and it pisses everyone off but what do you expect in cod?

Level 2

in reply to HaRdCoReGaMeRz6

Its not the destination but the way you get there.

Anyone that boosts is simply cheapening their personal experience and cheating themselves out of a sense of achievement.

This is punishment enough. Although I love hearing about these guys being banned.

Level 8

in reply to Glenrose

Just report in game. It does work. I haven't seen too many boosters lately, so I guess people are starting to learn.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Bmac2231

They're all in HCKC it seems.

While it annoys me just doing the while headshots thing or whatever, the worst is when they go for high scorestreaks. Nothing worse than having a good game minding your own buisness then all of a sudden a sh*tstirm of Warthog / Lodestar etc comes out of nowhere even though the opposite team are getting hammered.

Also yet to see any of the many I've reported have any action taken against them.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

Found lots in HC TDM as well, they are like a bloody virus, they get everywhere!

Level 7

in reply to Glenrose

Glenrose wrote:

Actually just a question here.   I dont care about many things in this game like lag, dashboarders, snipers, ect.  All thats part of the game and ive learned to deal with it.  But my one pet peeve is boosting.  I work hard for my stats and emblems,  so this one bugs me.  I dont go out of my to look for them to report them,  but sometimes I see it.  So this is where the question comes from.  Can I email anyone to report boosting,  or is the in game it?  The only reason I want to take this to the next level is because these guys werent smart enough to even try to hide it.  When you get close to the end of the game you quit,  you dont keep going to it shows it all in the final kill cam.  Yes they took it and got the kill cam with doing it. 

So back to the question,  who can I send this video to?

You dont send videos to anyone. There is no way for them to keep track.

Just like the other thousand threads say, report him in game.

Level 72

in reply to Glenrose

Report in game, move on, delete the video, and forget about it.

Simple

Level 29

in reply to Glenrose

Please send it right to them:

thanks!

Activision Support

Level 16

in reply to Glenrose

Just keep shooting them and destroying their equipment. They never shoot at you because they think there's some comradely reason you'll leave them alone to boost. Once you've been a pest for a minute or two, they soon stop. Ten report them!

Level 2

Studios