Boosters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Boosters

You know..the boosting in this game is getting rediclious Obviously the "report and move on" stand on it isn't helping curb the boosting activity considering I'm finding boosters on a nightly basis. It pretty much ruins the fun of the game when you have somebody on your team 0-22 and somebody gets a swarm from boosting, then moves to another lobby and repeats whats the point in pl;aying this game legit when its obvious 3arc isn't doing much to deter boosting, IW fucked ALOT up but atleast they have a fucking enforcment team to tackle boosters instead of letting them run wild

Level 11
33 REPLIES

Re: Boosters

in reply to DaRyuujin

I've seen one pair in hundreds of games.

Keep reporting... can't fix the community all at once.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaRyuujin

hmm what gamemodes are you playing? I play alot of dom/kc and have hardly seen any boosters maybe one or two out of my entire playing time.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Sora_v21

I have 95 hours on Core TDM and I have yet to see a booster. I don't think they will piss me off if I encounter a pair. I'm more worried of those players going 0-22 legit.

Level 35

in reply to DaRyuujin

Have around 100 hours in and I can't say that I have seen anyone boosting for sure. In my 240 hours of MW3 I can say for sure I only saw two or three set of boosters. I have more to worry about than If they want to boost and have the false sense of accomplishment.

Level 4

in reply to DaRyuujin

Ive been finding alot in hard point. no lie I have come across atleast 20 dif sets of them. My point of IW atleast getting the anti-cheating part of their game right was that for MW3 was there was an enforcment team that made sure boosteres were found and punished, not relying on a unexplained system that may finally flag a  booster after X amount of people report him (often not many people realize they are boosting so they get away with it more games then not) how many reports does it take? 5? 10? 20? do they reset each week? If a booster boosts during januray but stops for febuary and goes back in march are they safe? Nobody really knows because its all "report and move on"

Sorry I dont like to rely on or trust that to know cheaters go punished in this game when the whole general attitude towards them are "oh report and move on", I like the "show us proof so we can get those mofos" attitude ALOT better It just seems like IW was willing to put forth the extra effort to make sure cheaters were caught ASAP and taken care of preferably before they have fucked up god knows how many lobbies with their non stop non legit high kill streaks (Hell I ollowed one guy the other night trying to mess up his boosting and he got multiplble VTOLS, swams and lodestars throughout the night in different lobbies, and most post game lobbies I say "you know they were boosting right" the people with mics usually replied "what?? who was boosting" so if they can slip by that well whos to say they will ever reeach the un determined amount of reports needed for action, Ive found 10th presteige boosters with obvious boosting states in their combat record (almost all used guns have nbearly as many headshots as kills? yea ok) that had to of been going on for awhile..they sure havnt been caught by the "report and move on" tatic

Level 11

in reply to DaRyuujin

I'v seen a few in HC:TDM and as there is usually 3-5 of us playing together we gang up on the boosters and kill them before there boosting buddy gets the kills or just chase him round the map trying to get him killed by the other team, we all report the players involved and get the video from theater and send it to the support team.

Thats all u can do really, we make it into a game of wind up the boosters as they are usually children

Level 4

in reply to DaRyuujin

Boosting is ridiculous in capture the flag. Clans are spawn trapping while holding the flag getting double points and then releasing vtol warships/ dogs/ swarms. Etc. I've been thrown into lobbies where I choose my class and instantly get killed. I check the scores and nobody on my team has a kill while the enemy is 30-0, 40-0.... And don't even get me started on hijacked that is a spawn trappers paradise

Level 8

in reply to SLURR1CANE

U could call it boosting but its actually spawn killing or spawn camping, but the boosting talked about in this thread is when there is a player on either team who are buds and they get in a corner out of the way 1 puts a tactical insertion down while repeatedly being killed by his bud from the other team.

We actually did that today on HC:CTF but not to that extent 1 play got the flag on our team ran back to our flag and sat in a corner while we ran round killing, notice i say RAN not sat in a corner or used any scorestreak, that is why I dont play HC:CTF as its spawn camping heaven

Level 4

in reply to SLURR1CANE

Well there is a difference in spawn trapping and boosting, im talking bout the kids who hide off in a random corner far away from an objective and tac insert while their buddy head shots them 20+ times

Level 11

Studios