Boosters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Boosters

in reply to SLURR1CANE

Spawn trapping if not boosting, but i know what your talking about especially when I've joined some HC CTF games on hijacked you can't get out of your spawn. Point is though those people manuvered as a team to trap you there and frankly if you and your entire team get trapped like that it's your own fault.

Level 8

in reply to DaRyuujin

seeing people with 100 kills on a AR with 100 headshots. hmm seems legit.

Level 2

in reply to autonomousact

its about like seeing somebody with 5,000 kills about about 4800 being headshots..and they are 10th presteige...yea boosters are getting banned alright  (just wanted to point that out before foxhound comes in and acts liek a politician and avopids the issue with "report and move on boosters will get banned" before locking the thread instead of explaining how if boosters get banned some have been at it for so long

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to DaRyuujin

Every single person that plays Black Ops 2 has the ability to report booster/cheaters. Every single player can help improve the community. We are all enforcers on Black Ops 2. So use that feature in game to keep the community solid and get rid of those that boost/cheat.

See a booster? Report them in game, move on and enjoy yourself in the next lobby.

<4

Claire JeepChick

in reply to DaRyuujin

Oh look go into a game today and find a 6th presteige booster....

Level 11

in reply to DaRyuujin

DaRyuujin wrote:

You know..the boosting in this game is getting rediclious Obviously the "report and move on" stand on it isn't helping curb the boosting activity considering I'm finding boosters on a nightly basis. It pretty much ruins the fun of the game when you have somebody on your team 0-22 and somebody gets a swarm from boosting, then moves to another lobby and repeats whats the point in pl;aying this game legit when its obvious 3arc isn't doing much to deter boosting, IW ****** ALOT up but atleast they have a ******* enforcment team to tackle boosters instead of letting them run wild

You mean like the TWO why was I banned threads on the front page right at his moment ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

no I mean like the 10+ high presteige guys Ive caught doing it that have been doing it for awhile by looking @ their combat record, of course the few who get caught are gonna come here and cry, its not like the ones who are getting away with it will come "omg This is stupid I havent been banned for boosting yet this is stupid im going to quit COD if im not banned soon!!"

Level 11

in reply to DaRyuujin

yuup a second set of boosters in a hour span..glad to see how well 3arcs report and move on approach is working...I might as well start cheating for my titles/camos =.=

Level 11

in reply to DaRyuujin

I have to agree the report and move on doesn't really work and it doesn't really inspire confidence in the community . A player has to be flagged a number of times to even get noticed 

I still look through the modding sites etc and its a bad day when the cheaters are complaining that boosters aren't getting dealt with lol I kid you not ! But in Treyarchs defence I have noticed a slight increase in OMG I'm banned threads but nothing significant Smiley Sad

Level 24

in reply to DaRyuujin

DaRyuujin wrote:

yuup a second set of boosters in a hour span..glad to see how well 3arcs report and move on approach is working...I might as well start cheating for my titles/camos =.=

I feel your pain, but it doesn't happen instantly. It takes a bit for them to filter through the hundreds of reports, go through all the data they need to go through and then ban them. They can't just say "Oh, looks like xXSOandSOXx got reported for boosting" ~flips a switch~..."Well that takes care of that".  I once gave video proof of some boosters and it took them a couple months before I saw them banned. Give it time. They will eventually get banned.

Level 28

Studios