Blops 2 Indeed Broke: no point in taking cover

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Blops 2 Indeed Broke: no point in taking cover

i've played the halo series online religiously since xbox live went live. i play ghost recon future soldier religiously & competitively. both these fps & tps games had no issues w/shooting & then taking a corner. blops is the 1st game where i have seen where you can take cover, be half way to the other side of the cover but yet you get shot & when it shows your body drop, it shows you still right where you left, out, open & uncovered to get shot. i can understand getting fmj'ed through cover but this isn't what's happening. fail treyarch. :/

Level 2
30 REPLIES

Re: Blops 2 Indeed Broke: no point in taking cover

in reply to DREGGSTA

Do Halo and Ghost Recon have bullet penetration?

Level 13

in reply to slap1i

no but that's irrelavent bc i already addressed that that's not the issue. try reading things through.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to DREGGSTA

It's either lag, or penetration is getting you.  I used to blame that more on lag, but having watched a few questionable kill cams, I'm leaning more towards penetration getting that last bit of life out of you.

This game is unique, and should not be compared to others just because they're FPS.

Level 13

in reply to slap1i

I have to say I find this game really enjoyable; sure I get games where I lag, but these predominately are those with a lot of foreign players. But in the main it is a better game.

Level 3

in reply to slap1i

penetration would be acceptible if the camera didn't move backwards to put me back where i left.

the other games i played were listed as reference, not comparatively to state that i have never seen this issue before.

Level 2

in reply to DREGGSTA

If you are talking about the killcam it has been said for years it is not accurate. It is for entertainment only and not a forensics tool.

Level 72

in reply to DREGGSTA

DREGGSTA wrote:

penetration would be acceptible if the camera didn't move backwards to put me back where i left.

the other games i played were listed as reference, not comparatively to state that i have never seen this issue before.

okay, so tell treyarch they fail for something thats been in every single CoD. The reason The lag is different here as opposed to those games is simply how CoD is. Its a incredibly fast paced game and you die very quickly. The lag effects CoD 10 times more then those other games

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

lolz, i told treyarch they failed in my OP. & just bc it's in every cod is a great excuse, don't you think? again, lolz.

Level 2

in reply to DREGGSTA

Hopefully, with Theater being dropped, this will be less of an issue in the next game.

I can tell you that in 99% of these cases, the guy on the other end had a clear shot on you before you went around the corner, it just appeared on your screen that you were safe behind cover.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios