Blackops 2 Theatre?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Blackops 2 Theatre?

When exactly is the theatre mode going to be enabled again? because im really trying to get some gameplay

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Blackops 2 Theatre?

in reply to BrutalCJ

really theatre mode?? that's the last thing they need to worry about! how about the lag compensation and the hit detection that is just in shambles.

Level 8

in reply to Sandy_Eggo

not really. theres never been lag for me and i never really get hit markers much either. i snipe mostly.

Level 1

in reply to BrutalCJ

just because you don't deal with it...doesn't mean other players don't deal with it, that's been the biggest thing about this game a lot and i mean a lot of players have been b!itching about because it's so bad.

Level 8

in reply to BrutalCJ

just get the theatre up n running!  this games a pi$$ take! they should be ashamed of themselves for releasing it!

Level 1

in reply to BrutalCJ

Lag and hit detection are by far the best they've been on a COD/MW game.

Only have minor problems with that, very rare games. For once the fast internet im paying for seems to be being used by me..which is nice.

Theatre mode doesn't work...at all. It's a pretty large aspect of the game and having been

used to help sell the game, i think Treyarch should (and hopefully are) pulling out all

the stops to get it working again.

Very good game, imo, with a few teething problems.

Level 4

in reply to BrutalCJ

I'm also unable to load my saved matches and therefore unable to edit or render them. I'm a 360 user. I'm browsing the forums now for an explanation as I now realize it's not an isolated issue effecting just myself.

Level 2

Studios