Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Black ops 2 Xbox 360 multiplayer is pathetic!!

in reply to NathansCommunit

Oh I've been guilty of trolling unfortunately, I was perma banned from the elite boards well over a year ago spreading my HC opinions lol! I used to think that just because I almost always have a great connection even in hotels when I travel that every lag complaint was bogus but I now think that some just can't get a good connection, plus I've been banned from these boards many times so I'm no saint. We all get a little too passionate about this game lol!

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to Driftdogg

Have you played HC? I rarely have major connectivity issues.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Don't get me wrong, I like back ops 2. I've completed the campaign and enjoyed it. But the online experience has been very poor. Some times I get a good lobby and have clean games with a good outcome. Most of the time I have full green bars playing against people with yellow bars or less or hosts that leave 1-3 times a game with makes the experience very sad.

I'm not trying to create a hate thread, I'm just very exhausted with frustration. I've stuck at it for ages. To prestige 8 so far but it's becoming far from enjoyable connection wise mainly.

Check out my stats, Driftdogg.

Just bought Another game today, AOT- DC. But I like the quick pace of black ops 2. I guess I have to let it go...

Thanks guys.

Level 1

in reply to Driftdogg

Have you tried HC? You didn't answer the question. I would have been done with CoD years ago if I hadn't discovered HC.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Sorry I'm not sure what HC is? I guess I was hoping black ops 2 online would get better for me. It hasn't. Maybe I shouldn't have vented here, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

To be honest some FPS games give me headaches.  The cod range of games doesn't. I guess that's why I persisted.

Ah well

Level 1

in reply to Driftdogg

Hardcore. HC= Hardcore

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Driftdogg

He means Hard Core, the lower health makes lag much less noticable since players typically kill with the first shot.

Level 18

in reply to Driftdogg

But reading books makes you smart enough to know not to post an "I quit" thread on the forum.

You would have been smart enough to just return it to Gamestop and leave it behind you. You would also realize that no one on this forum really cares and neither does Activision.

You would have also been smart enough to realize that you should have waited until the reviews came out for this game after playing the lagfest that is MW3.

You might even learn what real lag issues are if you pick up a book.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Your funny.

Level 1

in reply to starbuckfrack

Man the last book I read was a terrible experience. The lag was so bad I had to turn the pages myself. Pressing "A" wouldn't work at all. Not to mention the stone age graphics, just a white image with a bunch of black letters, nothing like the detail put into cod. Also, unlike every console or handheld out right now, it had no backlighting. I actually had to get up and turn the lights on for it to work. It was like playing the original game boy, but less exciting. And blaring my music like I would playing cod doesn't work because there's too much text to look at while I'm singing along to my tunes. I think I'll stick to Black Ops

Level 7

Studios