Black ops 2. Completely messed up.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Black ops 2. Completely messed up.

Op: Lag compensation (and other measures as well) was always in a realtime game like this, otherwise it would be absolutely unplayable. What may be an issue with this game is how it's implemented. It seems it makes wrong assumptions about peoples latency sometimes. That's all.

Level 2

in reply to ConeheadZero

I'm sure that once the devs read the OP's rant, they'll pull out all the stops to ensure they recode the game to his exact specs. Seems the least they can do in the face of such a balanced and well measured argument.

Level 10

1 out of every 10-15 games I’m on the good side of lag. All the other games I’m on the bad side. When I’m on the good side I quickly see the enemy and engage with a bullet or two and they’re dead. They hardly ever even shoot back at me and if they do, they’re way off target. It’s like playing bots on easy.

Most of the time I’m on the bad side of lag comp and I get shot before I come around corners. I see the enemy for a split millisecond and then I’m dead. I have to camp with a target finder, get as much space as I can between me and the enemy (usually at a choke point) and put entire clips into their heads just to go even. It sucks and they call me camper and send me hate messages but you have to do what you have to do. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

It’s been this way for me with BO1, MW3, and now BO2. IMO the situation is setting up the death of the COD franchise. It wouldn’t take much for a new good FPS to pull me away at this point.

Level 11

Can you say "Respawn"? Lol

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

LOL, I was going too but I figured my post would get deleted

Level 11
Highlighted

thats what i'm waiting on lol

Level 16