Black Ops To Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Black Ops To Black Ops 2

I was thinking about this... HOW DID TREYARCH Go from a very good game... to a Horrible game like BO2?

Let me give you some examples.

1. Black Ops 1 was soooo rush friendly and rewarded you for being aggressive. Black Ops 2 is a CAMP Friendly game and caters to that play style. (Buff ars and LMGS More, Nerfs the SMGS That people use to rush)

2. Black Ops 1 Connection was Ok... hit detection problems but it wasn't that bad. BO2, I lag pretty much every game, you have broken cameras, lag alaglag every where.. (Not just me having these problems) but Von says it's in our head lmao... Von you don't even play your own game as much and you're not good please shuush and listen.

3. SNIPERS. In BO1, Quick scoping or w/e the little kids do actually took some sort of "skill" if you wan't to say. It had SWAY AND FLINCH.

Snipers on BO2 Are so easy to use that little timmy can do it. How does a sniper ADS Faster than My SMG? & ONE SHOTS ME??? Why doesn't it have any sway or flinch!?? If you are a good player and play often you know exactly what I mean. I fear people with snipers more than I do people with lmgs and ars.

It just seems like they went from a rushing rewarding game, fast pace etc to a little timmy no finger land, where people camp with TARGET Finders quickscope you with easy snipers etc. Part of the reason I liked Treyarch of Infinity ward game is because they actually catered to the good players where as in mw3 you could get a kill without even playing (death streaks).

Game is Laggy, Boring, Slow Paced, & Built for Little Timmy.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops To Black Ops 2

in reply to rondougie

Hate black ops. Love Black Ops two.

Level 18

in reply to rondougie

Seems like this "broken cameras" thing is quickly becoming a go-to complaint just like lag has become. It's funny because from this point forward and even going back to BO1 probably, it doesn't really matter how good the game is or how well it works people will latch onto these things regardless of how prevalent they really are.

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

You're absolutely right. WTF do the cameras have to do with gameplay anyways?

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to rondougie

Sounds like you are a mindless rusher who can't adapt to new challenges.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to rondougie

I will point you in the direction of how to over come your lag like I did. If you have comcast. Comcast has like 6 different speeds you can get for your internet. I picked a different one than what I had for the past 5 years and I rarely have lag anymore

Level 18

in reply to rondougie

i think you got it backwards on the rush/camp thing.

BO1: like running through mud. larger maps. more snipeing and camp spots

BO2: its like you are already equiped with lightweight without any perks. then add lightweight and extreme conditioning and you are accross the map in a few seconds.

Level 18

Studios