Black Ops II problems with DLC and rank

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Black Ops II problems with DLC and rank

So I inserted the code from the challenge coins (yesterday) correctly, and i double-checked if I was linked with my account, which it was. Even now, I have not received any DLC. I went to my ELITE profile, and i see that i am about thirty levels less than im right now. I really don't know what to do. I tried looking up on the FAQ but it didnt help. I paid 80 euros for that hardened edition, which is like (rough guess) 30 euros more than only the game. I think that should be enough for that DLC and no problems with my rank.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Black Ops II problems with DLC and rank

in reply to CQCLucasvH

Update: my rank is now correct, but my DLC didn't arrive yet, while it surely has been more than 24 hours ago that I used the code.

Level 1

in reply to CQCLucasvH

Update: I still don't have the DLC. It has been over 32 hours now. When I pre-order a game with everything included, I would really like to receive the extras.

Level 1

in reply to CQCLucasvH

Can somebody at least tell me how to resolve this? I've double-checked EVERYTHING, yet there doesn't seem to be a problem? CONSOLE: XBOX360 GAMERTAG: Lucasvham

Level 1

in reply to CQCLucasvH

Is it just because its the weekend?

Level 1

in reply to CQCLucasvH

Update: It has been like 48 hours now. How long do I still have to wait?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CQCLucasvH

What dlc are you missing? The challenge coins give you weapon camo, zombie themed playercard, nuketown playercard and exclusive soundtrack and not the season pass or map packs dlc. If you've still not got what you're supposed to have then try to contact support for assistance

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

So you mean I have spent 30 euros extra for 2 playercards, 1 weapon camo and music? Wow, 3arch, never thought that about you. If I knew about this before, I would never have pre-ordered the hardened edition.

Level 1

Studios