Black Ops 2 is going to be a UAV SPAM FEST!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Black Ops 2 is going to be a UAV SPAM FEST!

in reply to footballrule

I was to lazy to read the entire post, but here is what i'll say. I was overjoyed when they said that a person using ghost would show on the UAV. My play style in Black Ops 1 was run around with an MP5K, lightweight, Sleight of Hand, and Marathon. To do this succesfully i needed to be able to see their placement on the UAV. While i am still upset that ghost rushers will not be visible on the UAV, i am happy that those annoying little preteen children will. Having it unlocked at level 55 has made me so happy its undescribeable. Hopefully this means not many people will use it. PRETEEN CAMPING CHILDREN I HAVE A MESSAGE TO YOU. Don't screw this over for us. It sounds fine as it is. If you find it necessary to play like a bitch, ask them to make another playlist where ghost is the same as it was in Black Ops 1. That'll be fun guys.. I would love to hear anyone who disagrees with my statement. Don't hold back the hate.

Level 1

in reply to offthecookies

you do know that now all those "Preteen" campers will be forced to use a perk thats actually good for that perpose now right??, trust me when they start camping with Flack Jacket+Tac Mask you will be begging to have invisible campers again at least then once they kill you all it takes is a grenade/Flash to kill them.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to footballrule

I stopped using Assassin in MW3, and I got good without it. I put Quickdraw on instead, and could kill nearly every type of enemy, except corner campers with Assassin. The new Ghost is going to be great, since I won't need to worry about that type of player (hardwired might be a must, since I forget to visually check corners a lot).

My response to the inevitable UAV spam, is play smart. Most of the dot chasers think they are catching you off guard, unless you expect them to be there. If in a team based mode, always have your teammates location in mind, since they are both a protector and indicator. If your teammates aren't near you, then due to the spawn system you'll probably get flanked. Once the situation is under control, by all means shoot down a UAV. Don't go crazy looking up at the sky all the time for UAVs, they're always going to be there.

Level 7

Studios