Black Ops 2 Was Made For Run N Gun SMG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Black Ops 2 Was Made For Run N Gun SMG

I starting to realize that with any Call Of Duty any gun can kill. However having played so much Call Of Duty I'm realizing that each title is more or less geared towards a specific class of weapon. I just read on twitter a guy pleading to Vonderhaar not to take away from the SMG's because he feels like he has to fire off too many shots to kill someone.  I found this quite comical as the last couple of days I have been completed devoted to kill confirmed which is riddled with Lightweight hipfire SMG spraying. I don't know how many gun battles I have had to unload several shotgun rounds at VERY close range into someone only to have them drop me almost instantly with pretty much ANY SMG. With all of the hip firing SMG's with silencers I see and maps with 100 entrances to any given position I say congratulation you wildly running, hip firing SMG guy "This Black Ops 2's for you..." ***CHEERS***

Level 3
53 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Black Ops 2 Was Made For Run N Gun SMG

in reply to WEBMASSTER1

Shotguns are hit and miss depending on lag.  I've done quite well in KC with AR's but you have to set them up for speed (ie quickdraw or laser sight, adjustable stock, and dexterity).  SMGs are strongly used in KC as you would expect them to be since you have to pick up tags and therefore most gunfights are going to be at close range.  If you want to use an AR in a more traditional setup then play DOM.  It has a slower pace to it which allows for setting up medium to long range fights.

Level 69

in reply to WEBMASSTER1

Its the movement, when you can move as fast as they move with any SMG its a given noobs hipfire and to what i have noticed even with my insane 14 sensitivity i cant even keep up with the strafe, its ridiculous and i strongly believe they should do some major work to patching that problem. Noobs will disagree but for those who were Black Ops vets they know what im talking about

Level 1

in reply to SavagexGhost

They don't need to hipfire, merely need lightweight and SMG. If they hipfire or stock its just that much more sporadic.

The strafe shooting in this is crazy. The teleport movement that occurs with lightweight strafed smgs and shotguns might even be more signficant than Quake, Unreal, and Doom. Stock strafed ARs with lightweight is probably those games normal strafe speed.

Level 6

in reply to WEBMASSTER1

Black Ops 2 is for everyone. 

There are not as many disadvantages for running around like there used to be.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

BO2 is not for everyone.

It caters to RnG 2x more than any past CoD game ever has.  The fact that you have 2x more SMG kills than ARs proves that.

Level 2

in reply to FIGHT_the_MAN

Proves nothing.  I run and gun in MW2 and MW3 and I used SMGs alot then too.  My most used weapon in MW3 was the PP90M1.  In BO, I used ARs because they were so overpowered and ones like the Galil and Famas got patched.  My most used SMG in BO was the AK74u with 600 kills less than the Famas.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

So basically your only good because you have to use the strongest most OP weapons in the game. wierd i thought you were "good" actuallly no i didnt... bahahaha

Level 2

in reply to FIGHT_the_MAN

The weapon doesn't define the player.  I am good not because of what I use, but how I play.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

If that were true you would have MSMC and PDW as your top 2 most used weapons.. you wouldnt have just said the AK74u was your highest SMG in BO and that you used the FAMAS even more. 

NO if you were as good as you say you are or think you are... then like me you would have used the Mac11 in BO or the vector in BO2. and i dont mean you have kills with it and have it golden. i mean it would be your go to gun. you wouldnt have to hide behind the most OP weapons in each game.  You would take in on yourself to challenge yourself using guns that others dont.

Level 2

Studios