Black Ops 2 Is UNPLAYABLE at it's current state. - Update

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Black Ops 2 Is UNPLAYABLE at it's current state.

in reply to killabig

I agree with the OP. There are many issues with this call of duty. I too was excited for the new game to come out. Unfortunately, there are many problems.

Lag compensation seems to have gone through the roof in terms of problems. No other call of duty that i have played, and i've played them all since the first one (as well as all the halo's and other smaller franchise FPS's).  All too often do i sneak up on someone and it takes an entire clip to kill them while other times someone gets the drop on me and fires 2-3 rounds to kill me. Quite frustrating to say the least.

The shotguns, i don't mind as much. If you have the balls to bring one to a fairly open map and do well with it, then i congratulate you. Although it can be quite annoying, flashbangs and tactical loadouts do help. When i know there are people using them on any given map/game, i try my best not to get close enough to them for them to OHK me. Or i aim for their head (which even one time i found somone AFK and took the time for a head shot to discover it took 4 rounds from the assault rifle i was using).

Quick scoping. That, other than lag comp, is about the most annoying thing in the game. I cannot stand the fact that people run around with sniper rifles and treat them like assault rifles. The point of these weapons are long ranged kills while defending/assaulting an objective (in objective games, obviously). I would hope to see some sort of change to this in the future. I'd personally love to see them change them back to the way they were in the first black ops.

UAV's are quite an annoyance as well, but i dont think any change is  necessary. Although it is annoying, i always keep one class at the ready for teams who spam uav's. Obviously that comes with ghost. I also have a few other classes equipped with black hats and launchers to take down those nuisances. Due to the increased skill required to attain high level kill streaks (without setting up a tent in a corner) people are going to resort to ones like the UAV because they know they can get them, and most people dont use ghost all the time.

I also wish they would tweak domination. I enjoy all game types except for search, but domination being my all time favorite. I don't mind so much for the round change mid game, because there are maps that have a favorable spawn over the others. I DO have a problem with the time limit. I  think it needs to be increased. Few and far between are the games where i see the game end at 200. I think they need to increase the time of the game or atleast give a larger match bonus for securing the win at 200 points rather than time running out. Atleast then it would encourage a more offensive play style.

In all, i do like the game. Its fun when i get into a  decent room where the lag comp doesn't ruin things.

Level 9

in reply to redline70689

Quick scoping is BS. Lag compensation BREAKS THIS GAME. I don't mind UAV Because someone usually shoots it down pretty quickly. The lunge knifing and panic knifing is stupid and when pistols win one on one over any other weapon that's absurd. There's NO WAY a pistol should beat an assault rifle. Gun damage should be based on the round the gun fires not on balancing. If someone is dumb enough to use a pistol they should pay for it. It's a backup weapon, not a primary. This game blows and so does Treyarch. The ONLY saving grace is Zombies and even that will wear off eventually.

Level 1

in reply to redline70689

you're right - the lag comp is the worst part about the game. i can adapt and enjoy if they can fix it.

ghost is useless because the moment you stop to shoot a uav down you show up on radar.  maybe they will tweak ghost to make it 25-30 seconds but i never minded campers anyway.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to zenlenx10

My game was alright this afternoon, now it's unplayable. MP7 + Lag Comp = I'm screwed every time!

Level 10

in reply to killabig

No offense op, but all I hear is you bitching about your Kill/Death Ratio. Mw3 is a casual game. Everyone knows that. It's made noob friendly. The TTK is alot higher on BO2, and you need to adjust yourself to this fact. Treyarch made a change. They took risks. Yes the game needs to be fixed in terms of hit detection, and lag comp, but give them a bit of slack.

Level 1

in reply to FrG_Renegade

You want us to give them a break when we paid $60 plus tax to this game that is unplayable??? Are you kidding me??? Spawns, lag, hit detection, auto-aim/aim-assist & not to mention knifing is a joke. The core of this game is broken. Yea we'll give them a break (sarcasm). People at Treyarch need to be fired for this failure.

Level 1

in reply to FrG_Renegade

What the hell are you reading? when did i bitch about KD? If anything im pointing out the obvious flaws of the game. And you say MW3 is noob friendly?? PFFFT my left nut. This game is made noob friendly for those with crappy connections, head glitchers, and campers. Black ops 1 was made really well and balanced out, never had any major hit detection issues there. This game was launched in BETA mode.

Level 7

in reply to killabig

Turkey has more protein than chicken or beef.

Level 1

in reply to Pitchforkz1

I don't like Turkey?

Level 10

in reply to killabig

Is it wrong for me to laugh at these threads and the people that bought this game? I didnt buy it. I learned my lesson some time ago. Treyarch is a horrible developer. CoD3 was a collassal failure. World at War was as close as they got at doing it right, but even WaW had issues. Black Ops, HUGE failure. They granted an illegal monopoly to the worst GSP on the planet. No public dedicated files. Just one bad decision after another. And NOW, Treyarch really pokes their finger in the eye of the PC players. NO dedicated servers you can even rent from the worst GSP on the planet. NO control over a server at all.

It seems to me that Treyarch are just going out of their way to make people HATE the CoD franchise. They consistently do everything wrong, and consistently make bad choices. If you havent learned by now, how bad things are from CoD3, MW2, MW3 and Black Ops, if you were STILL stupid enough to spend your money on another yearly CoD re-do, and havent learned your lesson yet, then you GET what you deserve. I sit here laughing at all the fodder you people provide me.

Bottom line, STOP buying these games till Treyarch and Activision give us what we want. You keep buying crap, they will keep producing crap, it is just that simple. Vote with your wallet, hold them to a higher standard, and accountable to us. If you dont, the next CoD game coming out in a few months will be eqaully bad.

The Killing Crew forum - http://www.thekillingcrew.com
Level 1

Studios