Best set up and way to get KSG 1 HIT KILLS?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Best set up and way to get KSG 1 HIT KILLS?

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Has this shotgun been buffed for range? i keep getting 1 shotted from miles away not complaining because its my next set of guns to dimond

Many thanks for making this thread window as it saves me the time HAAA

Level 13

in reply to thetizzleguy

thetizzleguy wrote:

Has this shotgun been buffed for range? i keep getting 1 shotted from miles away not complaining because its my next set of guns to dimond

Many thanks for making this thread window as it saves me the time HAAA

The KSG shoots 1 solid slug so the range on it is very good in comparison to other shotties. Put long barrel on it and the range gets even greater.

*WIDOW

lol

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

When I was getting gold shotguns, I would mostly work on getting to the areas where snipers were hiding and clearing them out while killing people along the way.

The KSG took a little longer than 870, but I believe you can do it in one night.

Level 17

in reply to COD_WIDOW

The KSG has a a range of 31 in game meters, and at the farthest range of 31 meters it does 80 damage to the body, but you can get a one shot head shot at this range. At the shortest range the Ksg does 240 damage per slug, So its rare to not kill some one up close with one slug. I dont quite know at what point the the damage drops below 100 or 1hit kill, (if you dont understand the health system in CoD) But from personal use i think its some were around 20 to 24 meters. But at 31 meters you can two shot people

ALL STATS BASED ON WEAPON WITHOUT ATTACHMENTS. I AM UNAWARE OF WHAT THE STATS ARE WITH A LONG BARREL

Level 1

in reply to COD_WIDOW

The KSG is powerful enough, to powerful if you ask me
its personal prefrence, fast mag & long barrel would be the best for running and gunning.

Level 1

in reply to GWK_Electro1

It's got a 14 round clip, why would you ever use fast mags?

Level 2

in reply to COD_WIDOW

why the hell would u play hardcore with the ksg when its a 1 shot kill in core.

u just make it harder on urself because in hardcore people kill u just as fast with almost any gun.

u have bad logic

Level 7

in reply to TWINDEATHSTAR

TWINDEATHSTAR wrote:

why the hell would u play hardcore with the ksg when its a 1 shot kill in core.

u just make it harder on urself because in hardcore people kill u just as fast with almost any gun.

u have bad logic

Did you bother to read through the thread before insulting me?

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to TWINDEATHSTAR

Past 20 feet, the KSG is a two shot kill in core unless it's a headshot. Yes, hardcore worked 10x better for me(when I finally decided to switch over for a while).

Core is still fine as it does have a significant range, but still, there will be a ton of times where it takes 2 shots. I had almost 400 kills with the KSG before I got my 250 One Hit Kills. That's about a third of my kills that were not one hit kills.

Level 29

in reply to COD_WIDOW

The KSG is the worst shotgun due to the lag in this game. Dont even bother using it without a 4 bar connection, theres really nothing you need to put on it though.

Level 34

Studios