Best idea ever....(UAVs)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Best idea ever....(UAVs)

in reply to elite_force1uk

nope your not alone the second the uav comes up it goes down no matter what

Level 9

in reply to Fix_this_game

Uhhhh.. no. They are going to raise the amount needed for the UAV.. that is the best solution for now.

Edit- Also, what happens if someone earns a UAV through support or Objective actions (Capping a Flag, hacking equipment, taking down a UAV or destroying a streak) without getting a kill, which can happen pretty easily in this game?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I think that isnt a bad idea. I will go one even better. How bout the person who actually gets the UAV is the only one who benefits from it. I really dont have a problem with it the way it is. I shoot them down all the time.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to openrangeonuall1

We had this discussion on another thread.

My idea was to have the UAV come in 3 levels. First and easiest to get is an individual UAV. Only the user sees it and if they can communicate effectively it can benefit the team.

Second level is a higher end streak, somewhere around the 9-10 kill mark or its equivalent in scorestreak. Can be shot down, but has diversionary flares that make it more difficult (Has to be worth using at higher levels)

Third is the Blackbird/Orbital VSAT type that shows position and direction,has no counter, and can not be shot down. Put this around the Dogs/Swarm level. Most valuable, helps the entire team get kills.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Why not lower CUAV? UAV Spam has always been in this games, but for BO2 CUAV is to far apart.

Level 5

uh but if you kill the whole team first wont it be the same?

Level 9

The only killstreaks that need a fix in this game are Guardians and Sentry Guns killing you when you spawn in HC CTF (mostly hijacked), for those there is absolutely no fix, for UAV you have counters, black hats and 2 launchers.

Level 5

in reply to chrissy_

That isnt the only thing that needs fixed. I play a couple different game modes. When I play HCFFA I leave a bouncing betty right where I spawn cause I know when I run away someone will spawn there and get blown up the moment they take off.

Black Hat really pisses me off. I am ok with them, but for example today I was playing slums HCSND and we were planting the bomb. well the round b4 3 of their team gathered at one of the bombs, so the next round I decided I would race them there and throw a betty out towards the bomb. I do this and I hear my betty activate, and right after that it said it had been hacked. Now I am fine with someone hacking my betty but not when it is already triggered that is where I have a problem with Black Hat.

Level 9

They just needs to make UAVs apply only to the person that called it in, rest of the team can't see it. Thats the only real solution I can think of, other than outright removing it. I'll settle for raising the score requirement tho.

Level 14

ive got a better idea how bout treyarch doesen't nerf ghost into 4 fucking perks? that sound great right?

Level 3

Studios