Banned for no reason!!!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Banned for no reason!!!

Just a few hours ago I resieved conformation that i was banned from CoD Black ops ii, I have no idea what im accused of doing wrong but I would like to know answers. Im not sure when or if this was a committed offense, Im starting to think its something one of my younger sibilings did. If i had a reason I would understand the actions of punishment. Im under what i know of a 6day ban with a reset of everything i've worked hard for. I wish to speak with an agent to getting my ranks back after my punishment.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Banned for no reason!!!

in reply to Allstarlegend
Solution
‎30-04-2013 04:11 PM

Hello,

Your thread content has been locked due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals and discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Can't do it here.

Try here http://support.activision.com/contact_us

But don't expect much. They don't ban for no reason, so you may want to think about it a bit first.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Solution
‎30-04-2013 04:11 PM

Hello,

Your thread content has been locked due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals and discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Studios