Banned From BO2 Multiplayer, haven't played since Uprising [Mod Help Please]

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Banned From BO2 Multiplayer, haven't played since Uprising [Mod Help Please]

in reply to Jordan_iz_a_Pro

Here is your uniformed part no one here can undo your ban. So posting here where a majority of the people play the game without cheating or glitching makes it a little bit better since we get to see the report system work. Not as fast or efficient as many of us would like. Since as you said you haven't been on for awhile the ban may have been waiting for you since you last played. On top of that it may be an offense that took place well before you took a break from it.

Level 75

Re: Banned From BO2 Multiplayer, haven't played since Uprising [Mod Help Please]

in reply to MindSpazms

That's not the uninformed part... The first reply sates the forum can't do anything, I'm just waiting for this to be closed. And if I did no cheating or modding Before I quit, there would be no need for it to be waiting for me. It most definitely wasn't a report system, since I did no cheating, sadly, you're not seeing it work like you hoped.

Level 1

I agree I am not seeing it work as fast or efficient as I'de like . On the same note if everything you say is true your seeing it work beyond expectations.

Level 75

This post will get closed shortly as you cannot appeal bans here or ask why you were banned here.  No one here, even the mods can tell you why you were banned.  You clearly did something worthy of getting banned, they do not ban for no reason.

Level 8
Highlighted

Solution
‎02-07-2013 08:02 AM

Your thread content has been locked due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. We understand the confusion that an in-game or in-service ban may bring, but challenging the merit of one is prohibited on our board. Ban appeals and discussions are simply not allowed.

We moderators and your peers on this forum are not responsible for your ban and can not provide you any resolution to it.

For further information please read our Black Ops II Security & Enforcement Policy.

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM

Studios