Bah release day copy no nuketown

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Bah release day copy no nuketown

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

look futher down and it stated clearly it would be in launch copy's aswell or can u not be arsed to scroll down a page clearly buying a game after 12am on launch day is a launch copy

Level 1

in reply to Harry9000

Maybe your retailer dipped into their reserve supply to give you your copy? Or maybe they weren't participating in the promo? Should have pre-ordered and ensured your copy.

This is a you problem.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to Harry9000

Mine was under the booklet

Level 14

in reply to cookiedood

bought normal copy nothing it in only bought it 2 hours ago so it a launch copy

Level 1

in reply to Harry9000

Maybe your retailer wasn't participating? Seems like everyone else got it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Harry9000

Harry9000 wrote:

bought normal copy nothing it in only bought it 2 hours ago so it a launch copy

Very likely they did not give out the ones left over with a copy if you didnt pre-order it.

People only ASSUMED they would get the "leftovers".

If it were Gamestop for example the code you would have gotten is on your recept, I believe because the guy at Gamestop told me that they only carried REGULAR copies and gave out codes to people that pre-ordered on a reciept.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Where i got it from was in promo for it

Level 1

in reply to Ss78_

I never post but ran across this topic... Maybe you could have tried a retailer like Sam's Club? Although not a place to do a midnight release or anything like that, I walked in and saw the big display for BO2 with I'd say about 35-50 cards to take to the counter so they could get itout of their electronics stock. Went to the counter, they got my copy and it had the Nuketown code. This was at about 5:30 p.m. on the launch day, and nobody ever really goes there to pick up new games that I'm aware of. You guys may try your local one if you are a member and they haven't sold all of the launch copies there. You may get lucky!

Level 1

Studios