BO2 is gonna be catered to bad players?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BO2 is gonna be catered to bad players?

in reply to ZvErS

God, your a genius Zvers!!!!!!  LMAO!

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

LOL. Hey, its nice to have SOMEONE agree with me now and then.. even if it is myself :-)

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

PREACH!

Level 2

I don't want to waste my money on a game when I can continue playing the COD titles you need gun skill to play well: Cod4, WaW and BO.

I do not want to play a game with players that hide with a laser guns so they can get their easy mode killsteaks (MW2).

I do not need to adapt to a game that is catered to noobs. I'ved asked a simple question here, If you can't answer that don't bother posting.

Level 15

in reply to IEliteWalker

Nobody is catering to "noobs".

You need to take a deep breath and relax.. maybe borrow or rent the game before playing? You can't obsess about how others play the game. You can't control them. If it bothers you that much, then just don't play. I understand where you are coming from, but it is not nearly as big a deal as you are thinking it is.

I enjoyed how the weapons handled in BlOps... I think they will handle similarly. The nice thing is, everything is tunable now that the guns are not attached to the perks.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I agree. But if you like how the guns handled in Blops1 then doesnt seem like you'll like how they handle in Blops2

Level 5

in reply to IEliteWalker

Also, treyarch can fix it, IW really didn't, I have faith in treyarch to pull this off

Level 4

in reply to eX_sniperzz

^^^^

this

If enough of use bring it up on the forum next week they should do somthing

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to IEliteWalker

Didn't watch your dumb Youtube video, but I can say this, from ACTUAL BO II recoil plot tests that people have been doing, it appears that the recoil of the guns is below that of Blops.

Now understand something, this has been offset by an increase in the "dead zone", making it harder to fine tune your aim.

In the end I think it will be a wait and see for yourself type of thing.

Level 48

in reply to IEliteWalker

I think this has to do less with guns and more with maps. Tighter, smaller maps means there's few places for the enemy to come at from. If I'm traveling down a narrow hallway I can just point my gun ahead knowing that if an enemy comes through that door I'm shooting a fish in a barrel

This has little to do with recoil and accuracy

Level 75

Studios