BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

in reply to SitRepPro

I am gonna do the same, its ridiculous that we have to play on crap internet to get a equal playfield.

Level 24

Thank you my friend. Its people like you who makes this forum enjoyable.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

As obzi stated, take a break from the game.

I did the same for MW3 for a couple of months and it did some good. Look into some other games for the meantime to replace BO2. Get a game that isn't specifically multiplayer, look into some single player games.

What obzi is saying is right in my opinion.

The thing about connection is that some will benefit from it whilst others will suffer. Unfortunately, there really is no "equal playing field" where you could be neither at an advantage or disadvantage.

Level 51

in reply to FixBlops2

before the patch - insta death .. after patch - still insta death .. only thing that changed is now the main multiplayer menue lags from screen to screen to lobby.... cable net 30d 5u low ping.... MW2 about 35 days played, blops1 about 25, mw3 about 20... sofar 2.5 on this bs and got it midnight release ... im with ya also man... bought every map pack from cod4 - mw3.. will not buy any for this one! bought cod4 and waw packs after they were hacked and still have more fun with them games... started my cod days on MW2 my fave to date cod4 2nd even hacked.

Level 2

in reply to korrosion

MW2 is my favorite as well, the connection and hit detection was so beautiful, a 4 bars meant actually something.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I play in Australia and the lag,while terrible at times, is not the biggest issue for me. It's the fact that it plays like a MW title. Tiny maps and too much QS/trickshotters/people not playing the objectives has turned me off the franchise. The demo for Crysis3 comes out tomorrow so for all the people unhappy wiyh COD let's hope that this game can give us our FPS fix.

Level 4

in reply to DockerBoy

I am gonna buy Crysis 3 for sure.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as MW3. I couldn't play solo but maybe four or five games consecutively before I would turn it off. I've played BO2 pretty much all day the last couple days and it's been pretty fun. I don't have any where near the amount of lag issues as I had with MW3. MW3 was bad from the jump and they made decisions (Sit Rep) along the way that just made things even worse. They couldn't help but make some of the same mistakes. Putting stuff that doesn't belong any where near CoD (Target Finder, Deathstreaks, Pre-K Sniping). Less is more sometimes but it seems like they'll never learn.

Level 21

in reply to FixBlops2

for some reason I do better when my connection is being used to watch a football stream

Level 1

in reply to FixBlops2

Totally agree. I feel the same and I am dumping this game after I hit MP.   maybe the will fix it a month or two before MW4 comes out like IW did with MW3.

What a joke.

Level 9

Studios