BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

in reply to rsix-cookie

I have more knowledge about the game and matchmaking than most of the other people, i also know when i get robbed and when not. While its true that most lag is caused by people with bad connection, its not 100% the truth.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

get 12 people (friends) with perfect connection, and play hardcore or whatever. if all have a perfect latency, you'll see the result. you have more knowlegde than most of the other peoplethan most of the other people, aha -.- - come one. stay constructive.

Level 2

in reply to rsix-cookie

yea right

Level 1

in reply to rsix-cookie

Yeah, but for some reason priro to BO1, where 1 person, the host typically might have an edge, now 6 or 7 in a lobby of 12 have an edge, and it happens in 75% of the games causing quite a terrible/rage filled gaming experience.

Level 4

in reply to FixBlops2

You'll be back

Level 29

in reply to FixBlops2

yes COD (before i purchased this crap) i played BATTLEFIELD 3 and will go back to playing that .. i always felt COD was alittle kiddish a little video game  ish and not anything at all to do with war or war strategy just a shoot em up game.so i wasnt into mutliplayer..but zombies..zombies was ok..great even..but how can treyarch/ activision.. just change the gameplay of zombies after purchasing a season pass.. if i knew that you could not hold a zombie at the end like ALL COD zombies i would not have purchased this game or the season pass//how can all these brainiacs of a very big company( that i think has been outdated since atari 2600)..change the rules in the middle of the game.. bad enough activision/treyarch rushed the game out then tries to patch all of the mistakes made after peopl...e spent hard earned money on the game and then money on the season pass and before the actual dlc the rules of the game change?.thats like buying a basketball game and 2 months after the game is released there is an update telling you that its not basketball anymore..how on earth does a zombie die in the fog if you dont kill them..and why would it take so long for a major company to post the facts about this game..we have all been cheated and glitched by treyarch and activision..

Level 1

in reply to Izzy3Dead

I agree, and further why should we have to take a loss just because we have a bad connection?

Level 1

in reply to cantkillanythin

Or a good connection?

Level 4

in reply to FixBlops2

FixBlops2, you've made a significant and valuable contribution to this forum and so it's obvious to the regulars on here you care about this game, I don't always agree with everything you say but that's the point of the discussions on here and so it's important the forum keeps guys like yourself.

I suggest you take a break from it as I did when the game was completely unplayable, maybe get some advice on adjusting your connection or even changing your ISP, I play this game so much I was thinking of keeping my fast Internet line for my laptop and paying again for a completely separate crappy, slow line in just so I could get a game!

I took a break (more than once actually) and with the updates I can now play reasonably well, I only switch off early once a week now compared to every day as I was before.

With every update is gets better for some and worse for others, it could end up going back your way.

Level 20

I agree.  I have recently got a phone line and have had fewer BS deaths than with cable.  It's just a pity that the download speed resembles a 56k line more than broadband.

Level 31

Studios