BO2 Game Glitch, came from accidentally joining a tenth lobby? Please help :'(

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BO2 Game Glitch, came from accidentally joining a tenth lobby? Please help :'(

in reply to DR65DR1

what about some french cries and a whamburger

Level 9

Re: BO2 Game Glitch, came from accidentally joining a tenth lobby? Please help :'(

in reply to DR65DR1

I got some right here -hands popcorn off to DR65DR-

Level 1

it's sad really

the hackers are asking the legit players to help them out

what a joke

go cry elswhere

get banned

Level 4

in reply to MojoBaggins

This is the funniest post I've seen in ages! Ha ha ha ha ha! "I didn't mean to cheat! Honest!" Lol. This makes me happy.

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!!!

Level 2

in reply to JupeyWoopey

i hope they track down all the max prestige kids and ban them

Level 4

in reply to fatality1259

fatality1259 wrote:

i hope they track down all the max prestige kids and ban them

Problem is they won't.  I would suspect that there is a large amount of these losers out there and the "powers that be" at 3arch will talk a big game about dishing out the ban hammer, but in the end do nothing.

Remember the two BO glitches, with colored clan tags and anyweapon / attachment?  How many got banned for that? 

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to MojoBaggins

I feel you, mate. Post your gamertag and we'll help you. You paid $60 for the game and you deserve better. The community will make sure to set things straight. We'll hook you up with the right people and you'll get speedy results. We will spam them for you until they fix the problem.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

This! This is the only way we can really help you.

Level 7

in reply to MojoBaggins

Lol just proves how dumb and greedy cheaters are ! Did no one tell you NOT to go to 10th 55 or it would glitch the game ? and you won't be able to play MP Smiley Happy Better hope Treyarch fixes it and De-Ranks you .

Level 24

in reply to MojoBaggins

An invite from a stranger. Never except

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

Studios