**** BO2 - GOOD NEWS STORIES ****

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: **** BO2 - GOOD NEWS STORIES ****

in reply to gallp13

Basicaly used Sniper 3 times in MW3... went positive for every game EASILY. Snipers seem easy to use for people who aren't even used to them, but that's fine: Snipers are ment to beat shotgunners from close range.

Anyhows! I basicaly struggeled trough few weapon prestiges with SCAR-H, then I unlocked AN-94 and that gun... it's awesome. Accurate, slow rate of fire and powerful. Just the way I like it. Ironacialy it reminds me of SCAR-H from MW2 more than this game's SCAR-H does!

Level 6

in reply to gallp13

My moment happened on hijacked.

Playing HCCTF

Got a warthog.

Nobody...

And I do mean nobody, survived.

Waited 10 minutes to see my friends again.

BuX
Level 6

in reply to gallp13

cross map combat axe kill on hijacked. thats a pretty easy one to do though. my first cross map of this game.

Level 18

Sweet.....

laggy today but made some new bros n sistas was gun on line. Now for BBQ swin n red in that order.

life is beautiful....

Level 44
Highlighted

in reply to gallp13

Good news:

-I played KC yesterday and had a blast. I went 32 kills with 37 confirms.

Bad News:

-I was lagging on that game. I got hitmarkers after hitmarkers.

Good news:

-I played  Hardpoint on League, went 37-13, we won and I discovered how fun that game mode is.

Bad news:

-I was put on Iron Division.

Level 35

in reply to gallp13

Success!

Golden Assault shield at prestige level 2 achieved!

Gonna try to play "normally" again now, but I'll probably use the Shield as a secondary on a few of my classes - just for teh lulzSmiley Tongue It's incredible how much fun you can have shield bashing or blocking a doorway

"ProTip" - If you have top spawn on Slums, you can close off the entire blue room (Right side of B flag on Domination) with just a Shield: Block the door! Sure, you may be semtex'd and you're not doing much for the team killwise and scorestreak wise, but holding that room is a big load off in defending B-flagSmiley Wink Might want one guy watching your back, but a tac.ins. is more than sufficient!

Level 12

in reply to Kukkolfkambo

Gr8 tip thx.....this is the best spot to post and easily find tips like this. Keep those tips and stories coming.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

Finally got diamond camo.

Level 5

in reply to chrissy_

What for?

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

My favourite moment so far was while playing KC on standoff. I came out of the building by the hay bales ( C-dom ) and spotted an enemy just about to cap a CP, so I shoot him and collect his tag and start to cap his CP which just happened to contain a K9 unit which I immediately unleash on them. Finished the match 34-7 with 23 tags and 17 denies, oh happy days lol.

Level 3

Studios