BLOPS 2 or MW3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: BLOPS 2 or MW3

in reply to LordPookums

From a technical standpoint, I think they are both sort of bad.

MW3 is the winner right now, because it seems to have fixed a lot of the issues with "lag".

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

Indeed and the sync issues have also been corrected.  Ooops too late lol

Level 8

in reply to LordPookums

MW3, not that I don't enjoy BO2, I do, but MW3 edges on almost everything. I prefer the scorestreak system in BO2, the support streak in MW3 wasn't right, earning kills from stealth bomber, not right. But MW3 is smoother, never raged, but last night on HQ in BO2, well.........

Level 6

in reply to LordPookums

I like the score streaks, 10 point class set up and most of the maps in bop2 but I liked the game play in mw3 better as I had no lag and no endless hit marker problems like I do on bop2. I guess I'm 60/40 for mw3.

Level 4

in reply to LordPookums

mw3 better graphics, better perks, better maps.  bo2- weapons seem better, score streak is cool, music is cool

Level 12

in reply to LordPookums

I really like MW3 for the support class and support streaks.   MW3 prestiging was really bad. I prestiged once, I quit playing because I was so mad that it reset all of my weapons and worse yet, I did a permanent unlock on my ACR assault rifle and it reset that too.   The DLC packs 2 and 3 for MW3 were garbage.  They have the stupid spec ops and face off modes.

BLOPS2 prestiging is much better and it keeps me playing.  It let's me keep my weapon progress.  Also, the zombies is awesome.

Level 3

in reply to LordPookums

I can't relate to what the OP is saying

My connection (for the most part) in BO1 was great. I NEVER experienced the phenomanon of being 1 second behind enemy players. Every once in a while there would be a match where everyone was choppy, but no advantage seemed to go to anyone from it.

My connection in MW3 was bad...This is where I started having the problem of dying instantly from 1 bullet then watching the kill cam and the other player unloaded a clip on me as I just stood there like an idiot.

My connection in BO2 is MUCH WORSE than MW3. I seem to be at a disadvantage to other players in every single lobby. The only way I can kill someone is if I happen to come up behind them, or if they were shooting at someone else.

Connections aside, MW3 is clearly a better game than BO2.  BO2 is just an obvious rip off of MW3 with less features. I think it'd be accurate to call BO2 the generic version of MW3.

Level 8

in reply to KoRny1

yeah even the graphics are worse. I was expecting some polishing on the graphics and gameplay being fine-tuned but it wasnt. 

Level 12

Studios