Awaiting Gamestate.....(counts up?) Hacked account?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Awaiting Gamestate.....(counts up?) Hacked account?

I'm totally frustrated!  My wife and play together using splitscreen and have been on since launch.  On Christmas Eve we had played a few matches in Moshpit and then all of a sudden we started having trouble getting a game to load.  It sits at the load screen and says "awaiting gamestate" and starts counting up??? When the wife goes into a match by herself she has no trouble getting in.  When I try, nothing. If we try splitscreen and she loads the game it almost loads up and then it quits.

I can get into league play, but nothing else.  Is it possible that my account has somehow been hacked?  If so, how do I get this fixed?  If not, why is this happening?  I had the same problem with MW3.....played the game for a few months and all of a sudden, nothing.  Soooooo frustrating!!!!!

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Awaiting Gamestate.....(counts up?) Hacked account?

in reply to Buckhunter1966

I had a problem similar to this years ago and it was my router setting, but it's strange, that it worked once before. Disk bad maybe?

Level 32

Re: Awaiting Gamestate.....(counts up?) Hacked account?

in reply to zingaa

Thanks for the reply...I don't think it's the disk.  My wife has no trouble playing, it's just me. We play splitscreen all the time but now when I try to get in on a game it stalls.  Weird....and very frustrating.

We had the same trouble with MW3 and went through all the connection suggestions.  We've checked the router settings and all that, but I don't think that's the problem in this case.

Level 1

Studios