Are there people out there who have no problems with this game?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Are there people out there who have no problems with this game?

Seems like everyone is moaning about this game, and in particular, Lag issues.

I have really fast internet and never have any problems at all, no matter what time of the day or night I am playing it. I never notice this 'Lag comp' everyone is harping on about. The game runs true.

As regards the game itself, I really struggled with it at first but now after changing my game style, I think it is the most rewarding CoD ever. It definitely rewards the more skillful players. After worrying about poorer players on my friends list getting similar scores I can say for fact that they havent. The excellent players remain excellent and crap ones crap  

Are there others players loving this game?

Level 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Are there people out there who have no problems with this game?

in reply to BareMountain
Solution
‎28-01-2013 04:04 AM

Same here - no problems with lag or lag comp or anything else since launch.

It baffles the mind

Level 29
46 REPLIES
Highlighted

in reply to BareMountain

Good for you, you're able to play the game it's meant to be played. There are those who are lucky and have evaded all the gamebreaking issues, but the majority are having serious issues with the multiplayer aspect of the game, with lag, matchmaking and lag comp.

Those of us who are having serious issues with the aforementioned systems in multiplayer are starting to tire from the devs constantly ignoring us, and the fanboys defending the devs at all cost.

If it weren't for the horrible matchmaking, the lame P2P host system, host migration, horrible lag comp, we'd see a much better game, perhaps on dedicated servers.

Yeah yeah i know, some fanboy with a stick up his rear will claim that dedicated servers doesn't solve anything, well GTFO already and for once, show some proof that it doesn't change anything, at least when you're trying to discuss it with someone who's been a server admin for several years in COD4/BF2 who's never experienced any lag untill i started playing FPS on the console.

I just hope the next COD (Most likely on the Next Gen Xbox) comes out with a server browser (Where you can find servers based on your ping) and dedicated servers to boot. The whole P2P server hosting is the worst thing to ever be introduced into the FPS genre.

Until then, enjoy the game while your luck last. I'm done with FPS games on the console untill they provide us with proper server browsers in their games and dedicated servers (The way it's ment to be for FPS games). For now, FPS gaming on the computer seems more fun, and a lot more competitive/balanced due to rental/dedicated server hosting.

Level 8

in reply to Excess-Evil

Good answer but hope someone will come on and say they too have a good experiance.

I dont doubt all the problems with Lag and hosting issues etc, and I started off playing FPS games on PC so I know what you mean.

Maybe I'm just lucky I guess. I'll take your advice and enjoy it right now

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

I'm very jealous of anyone who'd not having any lag related issues at the moment because I love playing the game and can't enjoy it at the moment.

What is really annoying is that I can put any of the previous titles in and play them without any issues at all and yet this one is terrible .... ?

Level 9

in reply to BareMountain
Solution
‎28-01-2013 04:04 AM

Same here - no problems with lag or lag comp or anything else since launch.

It baffles the mind

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Good man.

Glad I'm not alone

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

Not many problems here. I have my issues (No unlimited sprint, target finders, etc.) but the lag hasn't been any where near as terrible as it was for me in MW3. I still have some questionable deaths but they actually happen over a course of games rather than consecutively, over and over in the same game.

Level 21

in reply to deucedouglas

Same as. There are always the odd moments like in all the other titles.

Funny actually because sometimes (very rarely) when a player has shot me down ultra quick, I strait away wonder if its this 'lag comp' thing but then when I watch it back, they guy just had a quicker reflex action than me

Level 4

in reply to BareMountain

apat from the odd bad game online when thres a bad host nope not really had any problem at all.

well unless you count people tend not to stand still so i can kill them as a problem

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

haha

Level 4

Studios