Are COD Players this selfish? - Orbital VSAT Discussion

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Are COD Players this selfish? - Orbital VSAT Discussion

in reply to malditor

He is a youtuber, youtubers don't play for fun, all they want is the youtube money.

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to vims2011

I shouldn't be surprised by that attitude but I am, whenever I put a VSAT up when playing in a party or solo I unmute my mic and say 'enjoy lads...' and do the same to say thanks if someone else calls one in.

People with his attitude should go play FFA if they don't want to be a team player.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

TheSurgeon83 wrote:

Whenever I put a VSAT up when playing in a party or solo I unmute my mic and say 'enjoy lads...' and do the same to say thanks if someone else calls one in.

Same here.

I enjoy gifting my teammates with VSATs. It's good knowing that most of them will get to their scorestreaks easier.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

Honestly, this dude is an idiot.

AUAV was similar to the vsat in MW3 (not nearly as powerful but still same basic concept)

also if he had used a higher tier scorestreak he could have stacked up the points toward something that could have generated more kills since that is apparently all he is really concerned about.
Sadly this is what a lot of CoD players have become...selfish. I'm not going to go the extreme and say ALL players are this way but a large amount of them are. This would be the reason I don't play objective game modes like Demolition or Domination because most of the time when I join a lobby people tend to worry about kills or scorestreaks to boost up their K/D instead of going after the objective which really kills the fun for me.

Level 2

in reply to vims2011

YouTube is a plague.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Restore_Hardcore wrote:

YouTube is a plague.

Agreed.

Most of these high kill gameplay commentators are selfish morons who believe the game is all about them.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

vims1990 wrote:

Most of these high kill gameplay commentators are selfish morons who believe the game is all about them.

A perfect example being that video. You know he is a hypocrite too. I guarantee that when he plays with a "random" and they get a VSAT he doesn't just sit around and not kill anyone.

Level 43

in reply to vims2011

YT is the reason this game has degraded as far as it has into nothing more than who can get the best streak, or who can get the best trick shot.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

YT is going to kill this franchise off i see the first signs of it already, BO2 is unplayable because of YT every lobby is infested with LMG silenced target finders, remington shotguns, Auto FALs, Camping behind assault shields with bettys,shocks at every entrance(doing the worm), Spam of UAV & CUAV and lag strafing with adjustable stocks along with glitch, camping spots, Lines of sight, jump spots and just general tips & tricks videos.

If it wasn't for these videos flying up all day every day on youtube then the game would still be playable as 90+% of people are too dumb to work things out on their own and the majority of what i mentioned above would not be seen very often instead 90% of every lobby is doing or using them.

I wish activision would ban ppl on YT if they are giving tips and tricks on the game, it would stop these big youtubers from getting these cheap and annoying tactics to the masses.

Level 16

in reply to alexjt22

That sounds like an awful lot of whining about people playing better due to better information being available to them. It doesn't sound like you enjoy a challenge but just want to walk over nubs that just took the plastic off the game. If helping people play better is the reason you think YT is terrible then you are terrible.

If it's not a connection or game balance related issue, it isn't worth complaining about. Being upset because people are better than you? lol stop it.

Level 18

Studios