Anyone know any HC TDM teams i can join?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Anyone know any HC TDM teams i can join?

looking for a hc tdm team to play with am not the best player on cod and just been reset on here but my kd was 1.67 and since my reset is around 1.50, was about 1.6 on mw3 7th prestige and 1.38 ish on bops1 15th prestige so no stranger to HC tdm i mainly rush around but not having ninja on my class tends to make me slow down alot and use target finger as i can hear my loud feet on my headset lol, i play every night (gmt) thanks in advance for any wise words

Level 2
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anyone know any HC TDM teams i can join?

in reply to Poolo

My clan only plays HC, mixture of TDM and KC. One question, why were you reset?

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

I would like to try out too.  my KD for hard core for the year is 1.23.    Dropped from 1.28 since the new maps came out.

would love a team who is about winning.

Level 10

in reply to TheSurgeon83

it was a random reset after changing my gamertag as soon as i went back onto the game i was reset i emailed them but no reply so kinda started again anyway sick of going into games having a really good game going like 1.60+ and rest of the team like 0.50- just annoying so looking for some players to play with that dont get negative every match

Level 2

in reply to Poolo

my gamer tag is Il Platinum lI goes iL then Li but oposite case lol

Level 2

in reply to Poolo

Im looking for decent HC players too.  I have a small clan on XBOX (5people) and looking to grow.  You don't have to join my clan, I'm just looking for other HC players with a decent KTD(1.25+) to play with on the regular.  I am a 1.62 XBOX and 1.75 PS3.  If anyone would like to roll with me, freind me up or join my clan.  My gamer tag is XXDARTHMITCHXX on both systems.

Level 3

Studios