Anyone else go for the 3 pointer on RAID? (Interactive Basketball fun on raid)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Anyone else go for the 3 pointer on RAID? (Interactive Basketball fun on raid)

One thing I've liked about the black ops series is the interactive aspects of their maps. They really put a lot of detail in their maps that sometimes gets over looked. Anyway, many of you may already have discovered this fun and conquered the mission. For those of you who didnt know, you can actually shoot the balls that are on the table on the map raid into the basketball hoop.

Even when I knew I made it, theater would always seem to deny me and make the balls do something completely different or the balls would just dissapear in general. =(   Finally got it to all sync up, yay. (Just in time for the championship). Have you guys tried making these shots?

I have to say this is my favorite interactive aspect of a map to date. The missile on launch was pretty cool in BO and sometimes annoying, but the basketball hoop takes it to a new level for me. What about you guys meow?

Level 7
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anyone else go for the 3 pointer on RAID? (Interactive Basketball fun on raid)

in reply to Moofda

Yeahhhh, Woody did this like the day the game came out.

I've tried in game, never made it lol

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Re: Anyone else go for the 3 pointer on RAID? (Interactive Basketball fun on raid)

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Nice, I was curious as to whether it was possible. Ive been trying to step up my game recently and do it in a real match, but no success thus far.

Didnt know woody did this, frankly dont care. Just glad you can do it! Loads of fun. =)

Level 7

in reply to Moofda

I too have played around with this. Theatre did the same thing to me. Didn't actually show if I made it or not. I have also thrown grenades and shot my SMAW into the storage shed with the windows and watched all the other basketballs fly all over. It is amusing how such little things can amuse someone. Lol.

Level 28

in reply to Moofda

I kill my team mates if theyre wasting time with this BS.. means nothing to me to get booted, I play HC and get kicked several times per day

Level 3

in reply to Moofda

I know Jwaller, I almost gave up on the theater aspect part of it lol. I have done the same thing with that little room . I put a c4 in there and watch the balls go all over. Fascinating as you said to minds who appreciate the little things.

Aww mr.742, it will be ok. Sometimes in life you have to keep getting kicked over and over, well, just to do it all over gain. Sounds like you should be more careful with your bullets.

Level 7

Studios