Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

Because after seeing so many, I just wonder: why can't these people just grow the fuck up and make a decent emblem instead of the sexually eplicit crap I have seen since late 2010?

My emblem is a purple spiral into infinity (with a black backround, someone mentioned it was trippy even though I didn't use all the colors of the rainbow)

Level 7
46 REPLIES

Re: Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

in reply to Azrael513

They don't hurt me or steal from me, so they really are not my business.

Level 17

Re: Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

in reply to Griefbot

I just feel my faith in humanity die a little when I see people with these kind of emblems.

Level 7

in reply to Griefbot

Griefbot wrote:

They don't hurt me or steal from me, so they really are not my business.

Me, me, me, me, me.

That's the problem right there. You see, I don't like them because my wife is in the room when I play Call of Duty, and she finds it very offensive to see emblems with fists holding what looks like guts tearing out of a vagina. She finds it offensive to see emblems depicting women being humped by dogs and other animals. Etc, etc.

So, you see, it doesn't matter whether or not I find it offensive. What matters is that it is offensive to others.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Yep.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to nuttin2say

Welcome to obama land. It will only go downhill from here.

Level 18

in reply to IndianaSamurai

you're dumb.

Level 6

in reply to Catfishbillyy1

Catfishbillyy wrote:

you're dumb.

Level 16

in reply to Azrael513

My POV.

- some folks are like this

- some are not

- if it offends report in game

- I enjoy reporting its fun

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

I get tired of reporting 10 offensive emblems a week

Level 7

Studios