Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

in reply to Azrael513

Apart from the Xmas noob blip the number of offensive emblems in region 1 are significantly reduced.

either reporting is working or folks have matured in 3 months.....I suggest the former is responsible for the favorable trend.

The game is rated M, I don't play in front of my children and they are not allowed to play. They are not that interested in computer games anyway.

Level 44

Re: Anyone besides me getting sick of immature, racist, and/or insensitive emblems

in reply to gallp13

I don't see that many nude emblems or racist emblems as much as I did in BO.

Level 16

in reply to Azrael513

just spend one day reporting 10 and then you've filled your quota

Level 7

in reply to Azrael513

10 a week ! There was 6 in one lobby in just one game I played tonight, they were really classy I bet there parents must be so proud.

Level 13

in reply to gallp13

If the reported people would actually get disciplined it would matter to report someone for emblems.

@Azrael513: A lot of people don't care because it doesn't affect themselves. I won't let my kids play an Cod Game ever. I don't want to mix them in with this lot of people.

Level 5

in reply to gallp13

You could also report them to Xbox because it is against their terms and constitions for xbox live

Level 4

in reply to Azrael513

Haters are gonna hate and trolls will be trolls. Keep reporting them because people are getting banned from using the emblem editor now if they have offensive content. I wouldn't report people before because nothing was being done, but now that something is, I take the time to be a snitch. I think most of the people that have offensive emblems are usually little kids or adults that have the mentality of a little kid and neither of them should be playing this game in the first place.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Azrael513

Yes.  I report everyone I see like that

Level 6

in reply to Azrael513

Yeah its childish to have a penis or any other sex related content as emblem but what can you do, 98% of the CoD community is 12 year olds, it doesn't really bother me, even if you report them all, they will keep on doing creating this childish emblems. I only report the racist emblems.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

I don't report them anymore.  They aren't worth worrying about anymore.

Level 16

Studios